What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl plans for a 20 team comp

MugaB

Coach
I’m a fan of Perth but I’m also a big fan of a second NZ team. PNG worries but we’ll see what’s actually proposed. Another Brisbane team is a dumb idea right now.
I'll rest your mind at ease, going off club greed and the actual bids process plus what's been proposed
Png
Perth (bears really)
Brisbane3 or Fiji

As the article mentioned about non existing schoolboy RL... nz2 won't be ready by 2030, plus the warriors are already cockblocking it, just like the cows with cairns

I actually thought bears would choose a more populated city than Perth, but it seems its a city PVL is interested enough to steer them that way

Fiji I like due to the money on offer if it's the same idea as the current png funding, purely coz its putting the govt on our side and if RU are doing with MP and Drua then we should get it too

Vlad59

Juniors
I'll rest your mind at ease, going off club greed and the actual bids process plus what's been proposed
Png
Perth (bears really)
Brisbane3 or Fiji

As the article mentioned about non existing schoolboy RL... nz2 won't be ready by 2030, plus the warriors are already cockblocking it, just like the cows with cairns

I actually thought bears would choose a more populated city than Perth, but it seems its a city PVL is interested enough to steer them that way

Fiji I like due to the money on offer if it's the same idea as the current png funding, purely coz its putting the govt on our side and if RU are doing with MP and Drua then we should get it too
The interesting bit is that we agreeing and disagreeing about 6-7 bids or potential bids across 4 countries. The long term possibilities are huge. The fumblers are still struggling to get tassie affirmed. Tassie will add nothing to crowds tv or anything else. We are too small and are a locked in market for them anyway and they actually don’t want us. All very amusing

MugaB

Coach
The interesting bit is that we agreeing and disagreeing about 6-7 bids or potential bids across 4 countries. The long term possibilities are huge. The fumblers are still struggling to get tassie affirmed. Tassie will add nothing to crowds tv or anything else. We are too small and are a locked in market for them anyway and they actually don’t want us. All very amusing
Well then there's always Darwin LoL
videotogif_2021.02.01_14.50.04.gif

Brian potter

Bench
Nothing wrong with having a few beers, you guys seem to jump on every litteral phrase like it was some sort of court of law, that if he had one beer, means he is a murderer ffs.
I had 6 beers and watched 2.5 games last night, ended up very sober by the end of it...
Having a few drinks and getting drunk and being and alcoholic are all completely different things
He denied that he drinks at all. Definitely a sign that he’s a p#ss head.

Nothing wrong with having a few beers, you guys seem to jump on every litteral phrase like it was some sort of court of law, that if he had one beer, means he is a murderer ffs.
I had 6 beers and watched 2.5 games last night, ended up very sober by the end of it...
Having a few drinks and getting drunk and being and alcoholic are all completely different things
He said he doesn't drink.

MugaB

Coach
You seem to be abusive towards lots of posters and it's unprovoked. It's not the behaviour of someone that's doing well. Whatever you're going through, trying to hurt others won't fix it.
Just saying ✌️
It's probably because there's too many shitlippers, shìtlippin