What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL points scorer watch

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I doubt Hazard will be kept to under 4 points tomorrow night, he will probably score a try and get a fair few conversions. Unless manly keep them to nil :pray:

Godz Illa

Coach
He needs 75 points to break Harry Bath's 50 year-old record for most points in a single season for the Dragons (225 points in 1958).

nb - Needs only 16 points to break the St. George Illawarra record (Riddell 166 in 2003)

Deacon

First Grade
As much as I love Sowie please no...........I took the $3.25 offered on Hazem prior to the start of the seasom

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
So now Hazem is on 152 just out in front of Jamie (151)
I hope soward gets a hatrick, and about 12 conversions, just to give him some room for the following weeks bye.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
He should be ahead of Haz after next round, we have a chance to put quite a score while the dogs will struggle missing all their guys. Come on Soward!

dragonfan1

Juniors
^ Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. I think until like rd 16 they keep it public but then they go behind 'closed doors'. Soward for Dally M top pointscorer and five-eighth of the year!

Godz Illa

Coach
Soward was 8 behind the leader when voting went secret. Both he and Thurston probably picked up 3 points last week

After round 16

20 Johnathan Thurston (NQL)

15 Luke Lewis (PEN)

15 Nathan Friend (GCT)

15 Kurt Gidley (NEW)

14 Matt Orford (MAN)

13 Michael Ennis (BUL)

13 Ben Hannant (BUL)

12 Robbie Farah (WST)

12 Ben Creagh (SGI)

12 Jamie Soward (SGI)

11 Terry Campese (CAN)

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Soward was 8 behind the leader when voting went secret. Both he and Thurston probably picked up 3 points last week

After round 16

20 Johnathan Thurston (NQL)

15 Luke Lewis (PEN)

15 Nathan Friend (GCT)

15 Kurt Gidley (NEW)

14 Matt Orford (MAN)

13 Michael Ennis (BUL)

13 Ben Hannant (BUL)

12 Robbie Farah (WST)

12 Ben Creagh (SGI)

12 Jamie Soward (SGI)

11 Terry Campese (CAN)

That cant be right. At least not up to date. Jamie was on 12 points in about rd 9, and Thurston was on 20 at that point as well. :? Im confused. I have been looking at the leaderboard each round but it doesnt change. Must be secret already.

Godz Illa

Coach
That cant be right. At least not up to date. Jamie was on 12 points in about rd 9, and Thurston was on 20 at that point as well. :? Im confused. I have been looking at the leaderboard each round but it doesnt change. Must be secret already.
Yep it is correct. They still have all the other rounds on the Dally M page and it looks simple enough to me

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
According to nrl.com Bmoz is tied with Tuiaki on 15 tries, but the daily telegraph says differently:?

Last edited:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Take out Soward, El Masri and Thurston out of the equation. The leading point scorer is only on 104. What a gap. Even if Soward doesnt get first, it is a remarkable achievement. Hopefully if its not Sowie, it goes to El Masri in his final year, rather than that grub thurston