What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 21 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Wow, this is nearly performance of the year from the Dogs.

GF bolters. Their tries show they can do that.

I was brave enough to look at the ladder. The Warriors seriously don't want the Cowboys, Dragons and Dolphins to win.

Taupau scores a consolation in his 250th.

41-16, Dogs. Final. Brisbane are out of the finals race.

Blair

Coach
Wow. At the start of the season I had Brisbane down for another trip to the grand final.
Some bruised young 'hot-shot' egos there, for sure.

Bugger, I wish I didn't look at the ladder and see that the Cowboys, Dragons and Dolphins needed to lose, for oursake. It's 10-4, Cowboys now, but I don't need the stress.

Relying on other results is the absolute pits.

Edit: JT's failed his HIA. Choice!...and now Vailea's does us a huge favour, darting out of the line, tackling Casper the ghost. The 12-man Sharks score. 12-10, Cows.

Bugger, now veteran Feldt scores, Holmes converts. 18-10.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
'Can Kyle Feldt ice the game for the Cowboys...?' ('Can Kyle Feldt help end the Warriors slim finals hopes...?')

Yep. ***k him.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
There’s some sorry-looking Manly fans in the crowd. You know the drill, they hate going into the city at the best of times!
I’m not too despondent, have had absolutely no luck tonight, Ben T filling in the backline getting a bath, but 1 try from a forward pass and 1 from a bit of pinball luck. Held in there and had a crack, losing Garrick and Saab to HIA inside 2 mins of each other will break the back again. As I type they jag another arsey pinball try

JJ

Immortal
If their forwards show up with intent like tonight, they could easily roll Melbourne, Panthers a different story but it’s all about their mindset
I agree…. Penrith remains the team to beat though, even with their talent making several other teams more of a threat

Latest posts