What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 22 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
I feel sick, think I’m going for the Storm here

I see the Storm are celebrating 07 and 09 Premierships tonight lol, what a grubby organisation
Katoa's being seriously talked up by the Channel Nine team. It's a little insulting, the vibe is about how the Storm is perfect for him to develop his game.

They're sort of right, I know that, but the Billy-led Storm love-in is too much.

24-10, Storm. Halftime. Edit: we don't want a big win for Melbourne, do we? Because it's what we're getting. 30-10...it finishes 46-16.

Last edited:

GoSouths

Juniors
Katoa's being seriously talked up by the Channel Nine team. It's a little insulting, the vibe is about how the Storm is perfect for him to develop his game.

They're sort of right, I know that, but the Billy-led Storm love-in is too much.

24-10, Storm. Halftime. Edit: we don't want a big win for Melbourne, do we? Because it's what we're getting. 30-10...it finishes 46-16.
still ahead on points difference so 3rd is secure till next week.

GoSouths

Juniors
Raiders were never in it. Newcastle made enough turnovers to invite them back in too but they werent up to it.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Without seeing it- Raiders were a banana skin for us cause they were fresh and we were on a short turnaround, but we managed to scape through. In the same position against Newy they had nothing

Blair

Coach
26-0… wtf!?!?
28-6, Newy. Final. So the Knights are on the rise at the right end of the season. But they're also an awkward finals opponent!

I don't believe it, Ben Hunt and the Dragons aren't ruining Daly's 300th?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Haven’t rated the Raiders all year and still don’t see any games to change that

Dragons abysmal, 57% of the ball, 46 tackles in the opposition half, and down by 4 at the break. Pretty ordinary game

Blair

Coach
There's some dreadful prospects waiting to end our season (in finals!)

In the past I've disliked them all, and it's always a long train ride home to Katoomba for me.

Here's the horrible roll call, in chronological order: Parramatta, Easts, Penrith, Cowboys, Manly, Titans, Manly and Penrith.

**** 'em all.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Schuster having a game tonight.

A grandstand finish but.

Manly lead by four, six mins to go. 22-18...

Edit: Manly win! 24-18. Koula tips Ravalawa into touch at the death.

Snake doing Manly's interview at the end!

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Moylan's 18th Man tonight, at his former homeground too. That sounds like old father time being called.

Blair

Coach
Isaako misses a sideline conversion to steal it from the Dogs!

That's a painful welcome to first grade for the Dolphins. 23-22, Dogs. Final.

A Burton one pointer on the stroke of halftime was the difference.

Blair

Coach
22-13 to the Coast, 13 mins to go. Do the Titans have the mental strength to close it out?

Edit: that's the final score! A six-game winning streak is over for NQ. They looked tired.

Last edited: