What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 23 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Could this be the round of the year? There's so many ponderables. Firstly, tomorrow night, the Roosters have one last dance, but Manly can't sit down either.

Friday, the GC is the place to be! The Warriors are in town, both sets of fans are ready for what could be quite a show. Then it's the Panthers v the Storm, which is still most people's GF prediction.

Saturday, it's always good when the Cowboys meet the Broncos but this one is extra bucking good. Are Brisbane for real? There's still doubts, and have NQ hit a snag? Redcliffe are gone but they might take a couple of teams down with them, such as Newcastle. Over in Perth, Souths and Cronulla are shooting it up in the west. Who blinks first?

Sunday, Parra will surely despatch St George and we finish with Canberra looking to rack up some f/a against the sorry Tigers. What could go wrong for Sticky?

Enjoy.

Blair

Coach
My bold prediction for this round: Wests get up over Canberra...
That's my second most hoped-for result too. One reason is the Tigers might have an upset left in them this season but only one I reckon. It can't be in Christchurch!

nswarrior

Juniors
We have had some results go our way in the last 2 rounds to give us a real shot at the top 4. Hope it continues

Blair

Coach
18-2, Chooks. Halftime.

We know who needs to score next...and it's the Roosters. This looks to be game over at 22-2.

Last edited: