What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 23 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
That 10min on Sipley came from nowhere?
Nah there had been a ton of penalties already in the game and Klein had given warnings and was getting shitty.

absolute rubbish game though. We’ll lap Manly if we play like than in a few weeks and do the same to the chooks if they don’t lift their game significantly but somehow make the finals.

Blair

Coach
Jahrome Hughes is out for the Storm. That's a shame for neutrals, as it's a big loss and we want to see the best v the best here.

JJ

Immortal
Time to ponder how historically good the Penrith teams of the last 4 years are?

All things being equal, should be a three peat this year..,

Blair

Coach
Time to ponder how historically good the Penrith teams of the last 4 years are?

All things being equal, should be a three peat this year..,
True. I don't have a positive history with them though so all I'm thinking is they're wrecking a great season for the rest of us. If they weren't there we'd be thinking anyone of the next 2-10 could win.

Panthers don't look like they will lose another game!
3rd might be our best unless Broncos trip up, but they still have a bye up their sleeve.

GoSouths

Juniors
Reynolds and Hetherington both out for Broncos. Jock Madden to steer them round the park. Cowboys favourites now?

GoSouths

Juniors
Panthers don't look like they will lose another game!
3rd might be our best unless Broncos trip up, but they still have a bye up their sleeve.
Panthers did show signs of mortality with a couple of big blunders and their backline looks like it has some players that could incite a brawl at any time. So maybe a few twists and turns to come?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Bit of a weekend off the footy for me with the Darts Masters being on in Hamilton, doesn’t sound like I missed a stellar night of footy last night

Blair

Coach
Bit of a weekend off the footy for me with the Darts Masters being on in Hamilton, doesn’t sound like I missed a stellar night of footy last night
The main game was boring, Panthers v Storm, and it better not be the grand final. Penrith will win that about 26-6 too. I think we all deserve better.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The main game was boring, Panthers v Storm, and it better not be the grand final. Penrith will win that about 26-6 too. I think we all deserve better.
Sounds like a standard clinical game

might get to see Broncos v Cowboys afternoon footy which should be good

Broncos look awesome, am prepared to declare them among the elite now
Yep, Warriors wont be sneaking into a top 2 spot!
Playing a team at home who needed to win to guarantee to stay in the 8 without your 1st choice halfback and they looked on top basically the whole game. They looked a lot fitter than Cowboys who are very hot and cold this year.

Latest posts