What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 24 2024 - General Non-Warriors thread

Big Marn

Bench
Dogs vs Fins should be a good game i hope. Speed vs Speed. Dogs defence should be the difference and Crichton is playing on another level at the moment.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
This game is a good watch. The fox being run down.Inconceivable.
Hopefully this idea of V’landys gets off the ground and complete buy in from the players for Grand Final day. Love the concept of a fastest man race, fastest forward, goal kicking comp like they are talking about

Guessing the main race would involve Hamiso, Addo-Carr, Saab, Koula, Khan-Pereria, Mariner off the top of my head. A relay could be good fun as well

Hopefully this idea of V’landys gets off the ground and complete buy in from the players for Grand Final day. Love the concept of a fastest man race, fastest forward, goal kicking comp like they are talking about

Guessing the main race would involve Hamiso, Addo-Carr, Saab, Koula, Khan-Pereria, Mariner off the top of my head. A relay could be good fun as well
I have heard in the past it's the clubs stopping it, due to potential injuries that could occur. But may be one of those rumours with no truth.
If V'Landys is watching the NFL pro bowl there are plenty of ideas to steal and adjust to our game. Fans would love it.

JJ

Immortal
OT…. Wish the Warriors could show the character in adversity that the ABs are tonight, early days but that’s what a successful culture produces