What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 26 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
It's late in the season and we're all getting tired. Penrose Warrior made my intro easy this week!:

'Quite a few big games this weekend - can't believe the Pennies are 4th now, and not inconceivable they end up out of the 4...although you'd have to think they destroy the Bunnies this week.

'Eels Dragons is big for both clubs, Dolphins Broncs is huge, too. Dogs and Sea Eagles is massive, even if it wasn't such a big thing in terms of top 4 and top 8. The Cows will want a home final, and the Storm might have the cue in the rack ahead of the finals.

'Sharks will definitely want to towel us up and look for a top 2 spot, same with Roosters v Raiders - Raiders love ruining other people's seasons. Knights Titans might be the only one without any real consequence, although I spose the Knights have vague hope.'

Enjoy.

Blair

Coach
Needless to say the 'Shaun Johnson Farewell Tour' has hit the road. It's feeling a bit like a Johnny Farnham farewell.

Blair

Coach
Mitchell's copped a one match ban. It doesn't seem like much, does it? His fine could be six figures, which is unreasonable, I think. It's way too much.

We've come a long way since Wendall Sailor lost two years of his career.

Latest posts