What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 26 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Ivan not happy with last night

Speaking to reporters in the post-match press conference, Cleary joked the stop-start nature of the second half was to blame for the pitch invasions towards the end of the game.

“The second half was a bit of a shambles,” Cleary said.

“It started well but then the game was so stop-start, it was dragging on forever that second half.

“They gave 20 penalties tonight. It was so long, it takes so long to get anything done, Bunker decisions and whatever.
“No wonder people started running on the field, they must have sold a few beers tonight I reckon.”
Cleary continued: “Rugby league’s a free-flowing game. That’s what we all want, that’s what every team wants, that’s what every fan wants. We’re trying to find that.
“I don’t see discipline being that bad.
“There’s lots of things. Bunker decisions seem to take forever.
“I haven’t got the answer — well, I have, but I’m not going to say it.”

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Is it spoken about how poor Barrett is as a coach? He's not at Paul Langmack levels but in Langmack's defense, he didn't stink it up at three clubs like Baz has.

See he's likely going to the Broncs now, not sure how that solves things!!
It’s unbelievable how little it is spoken of, considering he has the close to the worst winning percentage of any coach in the NRL era

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Seibold says Tom won’t play next week but will definitely play finals
Manly have really got to start putting Tom on ice in the second half of game as soon as a win is in the bag, on top of having glass hammies the guy just has rotten luck with injuries as last night shows. Its such a shame as he's one of the good guys of the sport as well as being such a dominant force when he's fit.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Hope the doors on the sheds are attached better than the old stadium was, Flanagan will be about to blow a gasket cooking the Dragons at HT, awful effort