What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Round Twenty Fixture

Cumberland Throw

First Grade

SUBJECT: SCHEDULE – ROUND 20

MATCH SCHEDULE – ROUND 20 (July 24 - 27)
Friday 24 July, 2009

Titans Vs Broncos Skilled Park 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Sea Eagles Vs Knights Bluetongue Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Saturday 25 July, 2009

Bulldogs Vs Eels ANZ Stadium 5.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Cowboys Vs Panthers Dairy Farmers Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Storm Vs Sharks Olympic Park 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Sunday 26 July, 2009

Raiders Vs Wests Tigers Canberra Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Warriors Vs Dragons Mt Smart Stadium 4.00pm (Ch 9)(2.00pm Syd)
Monday 27 July, 2009

Rabbitohs Vs Roosters ANZ Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Red Bear

Referee
lol
no sydney games on sunday
rabbits roosters could draw a pretty good crowd on a sunday, instead its on a monday f**kin night
ditto bulldogs eels.

Manly knights should be a good crowd regardless but would probably be a sell out if on a sunday.

Pretty rubbish scheduling yet again, but thats what happens when you are controlled by TV

mxlegend99

Referee
I'm sick of all the Panthers Satuday night games at 7.30

Whenever i try to watch them at the local club, they are never the default game and the local club claims they aren't able to use viewers choice for some stu[id reason.

franklin2323

Immortal

Whenever i try to watch them at the local club, they are never the default game and the local club claims they aren't able to use viewers choice for some stu[id reason.

X2. I have given up looking every game is the same 7.30 Sat nite

thommo4pm

Coach

I would have to think that if the present form line for all teams remains the same, that the Penrith / Cowboys match would take precedent over the Storm / Sharks.
Penrith & Cowboys will have a much bigger impact on the top 8 then what the other match will.

buster bunny

Juniors
Why isnt the Souths vs Roosters game on the Sunday? Souths haven't had any day games at home in Sydney all year. The only one was the game they took to the Central Coast.

redfern rat

Juniors
Why isnt the Souths vs Roosters game on the Sunday? Souths haven't had any day games at home in Sydney all year. The only one was the game they took to the Central Coast.

Agreed, Souths have been given the arse by the NRL schedulers. What is the point of anyone getting season tickets if the games are on fri and mon night.

Panther_Daz

Staff member

A simple solution to your problem the past couple of weeks could have been to actually get to CUA Stadium and watch them at the ground...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Absolutely ridiculous.

I can't take my boy to night games because he cannot stay up that late, and now we don't have a home game on a Sunday before Round 20.

This draw is pharked.

EDIT: I suggest all Souths supporters get in touch with the club to complain, because we fork out for memberships in numbers and yet we don't get Sunday games????

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
Finally, a Sunday game. I was beginning to worry, it was a whole 2 rounds since we were last scheduled one, plus it'll be only our 8th of the year. Need more tbh.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ziggy, wtf can the club do? It's the networks choice - the club can only submit their preferences and MNF is obviously not theirs... but everyone does have to host it at some point.

Latest posts