What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Salary Cap/CBA -2023 - 2027

What was hilarious was the nrl360 muppets slating the rlpa for their internal statement to players to be ready to be demonised by the media, right in the middle of them demonising the players lol
I love listening to ex players on media payroll siding with the media with no bias whatsoever.

Iamback

Coach
Yep, it’s been portrayed as Australian players being greedy but in reality what the players are saying is the rep payments for all nrl and nrlw players should be seperate to the funding pool proposed. Nothing to do with Australian players wanting to keep the money for themselves, yet more Vlandys friendly media spin.

So money paid to players for playing the sport. Shouldn't come from the players pool of money?

Perth Red

Post Whore
So money paid to players for playing the sport. Shouldn't come from the players pool of money?
Not saying they’re right, just that the Wb slant on it is wrong. It’s not Australian players refusing to share rep payments with other nations nrl players which is what Wb and his media source claimed. The players want to see rep payments sit additional to the current proposed player payment pool.

Perth Red

Post Whore
PR lets his hate for RL in general get in the way.

Remember what a B in CBA stands for.
Fact of the matter is this is the worse player negotiation in history. Blame who you like but the games governing body is ultimately responsible for the running the game. And it’s not like this is the only negotiations the current arlc has fcked up is it?

Wb1234

Referee
Not saying they’re right, just that the Wb slant on it is wrong. It’s not Australian players refusing to share rep payments with other nations nrl players which is what Wb and his media source claimed. The players want to see rep payments sit additional to the current proposed player payment pool.
I’m not Danny Weidler lmao

Iamback

Coach
Fact of the matter is this is the worse player negotiation in history. Blame who you like but the games governing body is ultimately responsible for the running the game. And it’s not like this is the only negotiations the current arlc has fcked up is it?

So the other party in the negotiations have no part in this dragging out?

Iamback

Coach

So where should they sit if not from the player payment pool?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This is awesome.

I am a contractor. I just agree to the terms or do not take the contract.

My Dad was a union man, the people united will never be defeated.

Does Abdo get more than the PM?

Some rich guy might earn less, oh no!

Perth Red

Post Whore
So the other party in the negotiations have no part in this dragging out?
Seems ‘unusual’ every other game leadership in history has been able to negotiate with the players in the past without this level of animosity doesnt it?