What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Scoreboard/NRL on Fox

Does anybody know when these two shows are going to be scheduled next year? You would think they would have to move Scoreboard from Monday night because it would clash with a match. So say they shift it to Tuesday, we'll have a week of:

Friday: 2 games
Saturday: 3 games
Sunday: Roast, Sunday Footy Show, 2 games
Monday: 1 game
Tuesday: Scoreboard
Wednesday: NRL on Fox
Thursday: The Variety Show Hosted By Former Football Players Who Occassionally Say Something About Rugby League Or Even Actually Talk To A Football Player Which Is Better Than A Variety Show With No Football Whatsoever So If You Don't Like It Watch All Saints Or Something You Pansy

Looks like a pretty good week to me, and the best part is, it goes for a good 25 weeks straight! :D

nqboy

First Grade
Where Eagles Dare said:
Does anybody know when these two shows are going to be scheduled next year? You would think they would have to move Scoreboard from Monday night because it would clash with a match. So say they shift it to Tuesday, we'll have a week of:

Friday: 2 games
Saturday: 3 games
Sunday: Roast, Sunday Footy Show, 2 games
Monday: 1 game
Tuesday: Scoreboard
Wednesday: NRL on Fox
Thursday: The Variety Show Hosted By Former Football Players Who Occassionally Say Something About Rugby League Or Even Actually Talk To A Football Player Which Is Better Than A Variety Show With No Football Whatsoever but only if they talk about football and not take them bowling or cart racing So If You Don't Like It Watch All Saints Or Something You Pansy or do something else (my choice)

Looks like a pretty good week to me, and the best part is, it goes for a good 25 weeks straight! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: The rest of the post is interesting though.

mattyg

Bench
NRL overkill :lol:

Not that i'm complaining or anything ;-)

Did you really have to capital every word in your Thursday Night footy show description?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'd say scoreboard would definately be on Tuesday, but I remember last time they had a Monday night game which wouldve been 2003, scoreboard was on straight after the game, but Tueday night would be a better time for it I reckon.

nice post btw.:lol:

Muffdaddy

Juniors
NRL Scoreboard will be on straight after the game, as The Close Talker and The Giant Nose will be at the game anyway, so they'll just stay in the box and host it from there, with interviews of the 2 teams who have just played, making up a bit of the show.
Besides, The Nose has already stated in his contract that he will NOT work on tuesdays because The OC is on.

mattyg

Bench
Where Eagles Dare said:
Those 2 losses this year hurt didn't they matty.

Sh*t yeah. Nothing hurts more than a loss to Manly...except maybe a 50+ scoreline by Parra, or maybe losing to the Roosters. But this year was pretty bad :shock:

I'd pay anything for Manly to not make the top 8 next year with their $500,000 star signings running around