What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Team List Wednesday - Big League Magazine

ek999

First Grade
In that case why release them at all? Tuesday is good because it keeps RL in the press for the whole week. Wed Arvo is already fine due to Thursday night footy etc. Tues allows for:

Monday Weekend wrap preview of MNF..
Tuesday MNF review
Wed teamlists
Thurs preview of TNF
Friday TNF wrap and preview of the rest

So if we are going to release teamlists Tuesday is the best day

Team news on a Wednesday in the papers is normally only a small portion of NRL news that day so I don't think it is that much of a big deal not having that day. There will always be plenty of other stories about.

If the NRL forced clubs to do a decent amount of media work and have all players avaulable for interviews every week we could actually see a lot more content mid-week. But that's a completely different argument

franklin2323

Immortal
Thursday for mine, with Wednesday being a good compromise. Allow for more accuracy and less MNF teams just copy and pasting last week's squad.

Why cater for a publication that can't get its shit togheter.

Why name the teams even on Thursday? Plenty of other sports don't until the kickoff we let changes until 1 hr before. If we change it 1 day won't matter. So I say leave it or don't release the teams

Latest posts