What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Nutz

Bench
Shawn Blore charged with Affray
DT Reporting .....After an alleged incident in the Sydney CBD between 2am and 3am on July 8, Storm forward Shawn Blore has pleaded not guilty to affray.
Blore’s lawyer appeared on his behalf at the Downing Centre and the matter has been adjourned to October 16.

He was with his brother and was pissed. Probably just some druken brotherly squable but in public you can get 10yrs for it ;)
Storm's problem now, we've disowned him.

Tiger05

First Grade
How's the guilt? Sleeping ok?

It was freaken hilarious. I was managing a project with no one on it other than me and I was doing nothing.

I was honestly stressed out for a long period because I thought this can't continue and I have to lose my job. I honestly think no one even realized and I wasn't going to raise it.

Das Hassler

Bench
It was freaken hilarious. I was managing a project with no one on it other than me and I was doing nothing.

I was honestly stressed out for a long period because I thought this can't continue and I have to lose my job. I honestly think no one even realized and I wasn't going to raise it.

Something like this?

Latest posts