What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL teams show on fox

carcharias

Immortal
I was unlucky enough to catch this rivetting piece of TV yesterday.

Our ex-very own Stuart Raper was co-host...and let me tell you the man can trot out a plethora of cliches when the pressure is on.

What is next I ask?........the "Pumping up of the game ball" show?

They could show officials filling every ball for all games and then double checking the PSI levels with special NRL offiliated guages.

It was cringeworthy when Raper gave his expert opinion on the Roosters and Sharks game.

I would love to know how much one would get paid for that show.
What do you reckon .....$40 per show ..cash?

Raper hardly said anything about Cronulla. Definately keep the talk to a minimum.

All they did was talk about Reece Williams and praise him. I found this funny considering Raper selected Williams in PL at the end of last year.

Inferno

Coach
Of course he kept the talk regarding our game to a minimum. He knew f**k all about it last year, why the hell should that have changed?

Breadman

Juniors
You could see how nervous Andy Raymond was looking after reading out the team,
I reckon he was about to drop a comment praising Ricky but held back

carcharias

Immortal
shadowboxer said:
did he attempt to juggle?? - that is the real question

no
but he was holdiong a pen and had a piece of paper on the desk in front of him.....for doodling I assume.

newman

First Grade
Ive seen that show before. As soon as the Sharks game is mentioned, Rapers body language and speech rythyms change markedly.

Latest posts