What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL to BLOCK Inglis' Rabbitohs move

2010Dragons

Bench
wow, look at all the f**kwits and lollipopers come crawling out of there holes at any sign of something to get into souths about.
No words to describe how stupid and sad some of you pricks are.

I would looking forward to seeing Fatboy Gregy.. all 118kg of him at South Sydney in 2012.....would have been funny watching him chase GAZ.

As Jack Nicolas once said in his movie.... A Few Good Men.... “You can’t handle the truth”

Whilast i dislike souffs with a apassion, i find it Ironic that St Merge fans are the major stirrers, your major semi and grand finals wins were handed to you on a platter, you didnt deserve to win either, conspiracy theorists would say the NRL needed the only merged club not to win, to win.

Hence the Inglis Like Gasnier deal.

Just prey you get corrupt or inept Archer for your games next season, he will get you home.

as for souffs, i hope they get the 2 faced grub, he will be a waste of spacem maybe he will end up in the back row, nah he is also a turnstyle in defence.

Overweight, mundane in his ear, partying across sydney, please he is already gone.

MattJ

Juniors
I would looking forward to seeing Fatboy Gregy.. all 118kg of him at South Sydney in 2012.....would have been funny watching him chase GAZ.

As Jack Nicolas once said in his movie.... A Few Good Men.... “You can’t handle the truth”

Not sure why you quoted me there, or what truth you are refering too, but hey, jump on the bandwagon and dribble more sh*t that makes no sense... its what all the cool kids are doing!

natheel

Coach
dont worry matty dragons2010 is definatley a bandwagoner....i bet if roosters won the comp he'd be roosters2010 next year he will be (insert premiers here)2011

hopefully souths sort out sh*t with inglis and inglis pulls his head out and puts his price down or else he wont b in the NRL next year

Dragon Dave

Bench
Whilast i dislike souffs with a apassion, i find it Ironic that St Merge fans are the major stirrers, your major semi and grand finals wins were handed to you on a platter, you didnt deserve to win either, conspiracy theorists would say the NRL needed the only merged club not to win, to win.

Hence the Inglis Like Gasnier deal.

Just prey you get corrupt or inept Archer for your games next season, he will get you home.

as for souffs, i hope they get the 2 faced grub, he will be a waste of spacem maybe he will end up in the back row, nah he is also a turnstyle in defence.

Overweight, mundane in his ear, partying across sydney, please he is already gone.

32-8.
Premiers.
Choke.
On.
That.
:D

2010Dragons

Bench
dont worry matty dragons2010 is definatley a bandwagoner....i bet if roosters won the comp he'd be roosters2010 next year he will be (insert premiers here)2011

hopefully souths sort out sh*t with inglis and inglis pulls his head out and puts his price down or else he wont b in the NRL next year

Hey NATHEEL
I have supported the Dragons since the early 70's and gone to NEARLY every game since then........does it mean I'm still a banwagoner ??

Don't judge a login name what you read!!!
insert premiers here but never PARRA
Face it you have a crap team.

2010Dragons

Bench
lol thought someone would do that haha

and 2010dragons.....sorry judged ya on a log in name...and we will see who wins next year ;)

Hey apologise excepted...and here is a tip ...TAHU will not see out the 2011 season with Parra.....You better change you picture now !:sarcasm:

mystormboys

Juniors

Yeah that would be Jack Nicholson Jack Nicolas was the golfer

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
F**k all you talk sheet twigs. Yous are all forgetting one thing souths are the most succesfull team in nrl history ! yous can all get f**ked. russell would never ever do anything too souths like that. greg inglis will fit under the cap. the only reason that there blocking it because souths havent shown the NRL the full playing contract and that he hasnt been released form melbourne yett. souths are workin on getting the release too then finalise the deal and show the nrl. sooo f**k off. !!!

Last edited:

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
So with GI joining souths, where does that put his soon to be wife who lives and works in Brisbane? The plan was to join Brisbane to be with her, does he not know that Sydney is approx 1000km away from Brisbane?

GI is a disappointment!

We all wondered how Souths were going to fit Inglis under the cap for 2011.

Well Ian Schubert has provided the answer we all suspected......... They cannot!

haha

Juniors
I've never bragged or talked up anything, i dont go around trolling for fun like some of the childish sh*tbags that frequent these forums, so im well in my rights to have a spray about some of you terds if i choose too.

Also, dont let the fact that Gallop was just on 2ky saying that the story is not true, the deal has not been rejected and that the NRL have not even seen a contract yet, stop you guys from your little jizz fest you seem to be enjoying so much.

I honestly dont care if we get Inglis or not, i dont see why its such a huge deal to everyone else.

+1 I hope he stays in league if we dont get him. also how funny are some of these geniused f**kers trolling at 7am.losers.

I reckon a few have cried themselves to sleep over the Inglis saga and its funny that these muppets are eating up the hysteria created by news ltd. shows how easily lead they are.

Anyway I love watching them go all geniused over G.I, it shows how much it is burning them up and its funny as f**k.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So with GI joining souths, where does that put his soon to be wife who lives and works in Brisbane? The plan was to join Brisbane to be with her, does he not know that Sydney is approx 1000km away from Brisbane?

GI is a disappointment!
His fiance is joining him in Sydney.
We all wondered how Souths were going to fit Inglis under the cap for 2011.

Well Ian Schubert has provided the answer we all suspected......... They cannot!
Or not. I like how Schubert has denied a contract that hasn't been submitted yet. Here's a bit of advice, stop reading daily telegraph fantasies.

Last edited: