What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL to BLOCK Inglis' Rabbitohs move

JetRider

Juniors
It is gross incompetence you dumb stupid f**king idiot.

You know lads, theres too many trolling losers on LU these days.

Its getting so you dont really want to visit here anymore. Thats how Im feeling anyway.

With you on that Dave, I used to enjoy talking football with supporters on the site, have now grown tired of the negativity towards souths and other teams and would prefer to see the discussions commenting in a constructive way, which means it does not have to be pro souths but at least more constructively.

Ttime

Juniors
I agree.

I'm looking for somewhere else to talk about league. There are too many losers out here.

jackb

Juniors
Your merkin act of agreeing not to turn up and then doing so and claiming they forfeited doesn't count.

You have won 19 in the sydney comp. You have won 0 nrl premierships. You weren't even alive when you last won.

I was alive sh*thead and proud to watch the boys win it. In fact I watched 4 title wins but there is much more to Souths than that. I followed this club when we finished last, I followed them when playing juniors for another club and I made sure everyone knew it!

There is no better club to support and thats why we have so many members. With a new major sponsor we also have the highest corporate support of all Sydney NRL clubs. We are the only profitable NRL side based in Sydney and all the great off field work will be replicated on the field soon enough - starting in 2011.

We have been kicked in the guts, thrown out of the comp, been near broke many times but we have survived. No other club would have come out the other end like the Rabbitohs have and all our members, supporters, sponsors, staff and players are proud the be a part of the Rabbitohs.

Who do you support again - dickhead!

Galeforce

Bench
Jackb , agree on all your points and yes i was at each of the last 4 GF that Souths won and have partaken of the hi's and more lows since then. We have dished it out to ourselves in the last 20 years in particular , But i will not take cheap crud from other supporters

Zigwaa

Bench
What a bunch of farkwit's to come into the souths forum on a daily basis and talk absolute sh!t. Thanks to the people who come in here to actually have some constructive talk.

Anyone would think the dragons finished last this year the amount of whinging their fans do in here.

I dont know why people are so jealous of souths signing Inglis. If he'd gone to another club fine, but he wants to play here, we're happy to have him and are working through the contract details.

Fein

First Grade
Good on you mate, didnt even know you guys had the net up in cairns. Just though it was all banjo's and batting off over deliverance.

Wait till you guys get phones, your going to spin out.

:lol::lol:

Didgi is mental midget.

Cleararseclown89 is a beer soaked trog.

Plenty of them in the stmerge forum, just take a look at that imposter Bumzy.

I agree with you Dave, this place is a shadow of it's former self, you know where the real action is mate. ;-)

It will be funny to read the geniuss replies when Inglis carves up their own teams next year.

Dave Q

Coach
Good on you mate, didnt even know you guys had the net up in cairns. Just though it was all banjo's and batting off over deliverance.

Wait till you guys get phones, your going to spin out.

Class post Sir, all power to you.

cleary89

Coach
hit a nerve? its ok, might make the top 8 for the second time in 22 years this year. What an achievement that would be!

Dave Q

Coach
:lol::lol:

Didgi is mental midget.

Cleararseclown89 is a beer soaked trog.

Plenty of them in the stmerge forum, just take a look at that imposter Bumzy.

I agree with you Dave, this place is a shadow of it's former self, you know where the real action is mate. ;-)

It will be funny to read the geniuss replies when Inglis carves up their own teams next year.

Best pm me the address Fein

LU has pretty much become a venue to abuse trolls.

cleary89

Coach
I was alive sh*thead and proud to watch the boys win it. In fact I watched 4 title wins but there is much more to Souths than that. I followed this club when we finished last, I followed them when playing juniors for another club and I made sure everyone knew it!

There is no better club to support and thats why we have so many members. With a new major sponsor we also have the highest corporate support of all Sydney NRL clubs. We are the only profitable NRL side based in Sydney and all the great off field work will be replicated on the field soon enough - starting in 2012.

We have been kicked in the guts, thrown out of the comp, been near broke many times but we have survived. No other club would have come out the other end like the Rabbitohs have and all our members, supporters, sponsors, staff and players are proud the be a part of the Rabbitohs.

Who do you support again - dickhead!

Do you post this every year and just change the year? I'll book mark this for you, and even change the year for you so it can just be copy and pasted this time next year.