What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL to take action against the Bulldogs

raftersmob

Juniors
The NRL should fine the players involved.
Just because they are not being charged doesn't mean squat. It means that in the hardest crime to prosecute they think the players will walk. It doesn't mean they didn't do anything.
These players have shown their arrogance and ignorance.

A young lady was violated.They have the medical evidence of that.She was taken immediatley to the hospital.

The problem is that immediatley also the players and club officials, got their stories straight.All the same.Thats shameful.

These guys have gotten away with violating a lady.

It could be your sister or daughter.How would you feel.

This is why rape is the most under reported crime.

The women has to be basically a virgin when raped, otherwise her character is smeared.The men who violate the woman, can be anything, it doesn't cpunt. Its wrong.

Basically he said, she said. When it all comes down to it in every case.DNA and brusing etc means nothing.

For me,thats wrong.What the hell were these players thinking, let alone doing.Why should they be allowed to prey on our young female population at will. If they are never told no. they will never learn that its wrong. Now they arrogantly want appologies.They don't care that this women is still traumatised.
Just because they play wonderful football, doesn't mean they are decent human beings. They are scum.

Sportsjock

Juniors
Its a Dogs World said:
They should not be the scapegoat for all this publicity the Bulldogs and Rugby League have recieved. They should be punished, i agree, but punished fairly.

The media brought our game into disrepute with their false allegations.

We might wait until round 19 then and strip them of points :p ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
The NRL should fine the players involved.
Just because they are not being charged doesn't mean squat. It means that in the hardest crime to prosecute they think the players will walk. It doesn't mean they didn't do anything.
These players have shown their arrogance and ignorance.

A young lady was violated.They have the medical evidence of that.She was taken immediatley to the hospital.

The problem is that immediatley also the players and club officials, got their stories straight.All the same.Thats shameful.

The women has to be basically a virgin when raped, otherwise her character is smeared.The men who violate the woman, can be anything, it doesn't cpunt. Its wrong.

Basically he said, she said. When it all comes down to it in every case.DNA and brusing etc means nothing.

For me,thats wrong.What the hell were these players thinking, let alone doing.Why should they be allowed to prey on our young female population at will. If they are never told no. they will never learn that its wrong. Now they arrogantly want appologies.They don't care that this women is still traumatised.
Just because they play wonderful football, doesn't mean they are decent human beings. They are scum.

Maybe, maybe not, who knows? Irrelevant.

Sportsjock

Juniors
raftersmob said:

The women has to be basically a virgin when raped, otherwise her character is smeared. Just because they play wonderful football, doesn't mean they are decent human beings. They are scum.

Could there have been anything said more spot on so far on this message board?!

This is EXACTLY why girls often let rape go un-reported.

I am still waiting for someone to give me a DECENT reason as to why the medical reports confirmed that she had obviously had SOMETHING done to her?!

I guess it was just her throwing herself around a room to get marks on herself was it?!

The whole ordeal has been scum, and there is obviously at least small traces of scum at that club who are sitting back breathing huge sighs of relief right now.

raftersmob

Juniors
Why is it irrelevant. These players by their actions have bought the game into disrepute. thats the basic prob;em here. If they were tucked up in bed instead of engaging in unsavoury behaviou then this would not have happened.

I have a friend who was raped. The trauma these women go through is immense.This women now is being deemed by supporters as a liar.Thats not true. If nothing happened it would not have made it to the DPP.So don't think these players are angels, they are not. They have shown by they unsavoury behaviour they are feral. Unrinating near the media etc. Please, thats disgusting.

Sportsjock

Juniors
raftersmob said:
They have shown by they unsavoury behaviour they are feral. Unrinating near the media etc. Please, thats disgusting.

Don't bring up fact here! :p Its unwanted :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It is the biggest sham of all time this joke of a thing.

I liked the Bulldogs, now I will never look at them the same way ever, ever again.

And lets face it, for every idiotic rumour with no substance, there are plenty of us who DO know the truth of the entire situation.

Footballers, young, naive, and often not real intelligent , have mates outside of football too...

The entire saga stinks wrotten.

ouwet

Bench
sullyfan said:
Oooh, I am glad their taking action, because the last ten weeks have almost done the game in.

And that’s the Bulldogs fault in what way? The media are the ones that fabricated the story! If anything Gallop should get the sack or resign in the way his handled the incident... He from day one believed the players were guilty and not once backed the club! Even though the NRL's own investigation(s) had found the Bulldogs had done nothing illegal or immoral!! There were no fights (Media bullshit), The Bulldogs weren't behaving like animals (Media Bullshit), they were not pissed (media bullshit), and all this was found by the NRL themselves!!!
The lady didn't go back for her wallet... The witness’s statement doesn’t back the lady's version! 6 players weren't involved! There was NO 7th witness!!!! Gallop has handled this DISGRACEFULLY!!! And has completely bowed down to the Media even though his own investigations completely clears the Bulldogs and yet he has the Balls to say his going to punish us!!!

All I can say to Gallop is bring It On!! You aren't only taking on the club you are taking on the Club supporters!! The tens of Thousands of us! And I will not rest until he apologises publicly!!!!
Bulldogs Before the NRL!!! Bulldogs 4 LIFE!!!!
I might be a hard-line Bulldogs supporter but that’s only because you have made us feel like scum!!!!!!!!!

Sportsjock

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
And that’s the Bulldogs fault in what way? The media are the ones that fabricated the story! If anything Gallop should get the sack or resign in the way his handled the incident... He from day one believed the players were guilty and not once backed the club!

Just wondering if the medical report at the hospital was fabricated by some doctor as well was it?!

Does this come under HOSPITAL BULLSHIT?!

wittyfan

Referee
Gallop has handled a very tough issue extraordinarily well. If you think Canterbury have come out of this smelling like roses, you are truly delusional.

Anonymous

Juniors
Why is it irrelevant. These players by their actions have bought the game into disrepute. thats the basic prob;em here. If they were tucked up in bed instead of engaging in unsavoury behaviou then this would not have happened.

Well we don't know that they were engaging in unsavoury behaviour. Infact, as far as the general public are now aware, they weren't. I am unaware of what they have done to bring the game into disrepute. If you do happen to know, and can tell me why what they have done is unsavoury but not deemed criminal, please tell me. If you don't, or, like Mr Jock, you have lovely "inside knowledge" that you can't tell anyone, then you have no real comeback do you?

ouwet

Bench
Sportsjock said:
LebaneseForces said:
And that’s the Bulldogs fault in what way? The media are the ones that fabricated the story! If anything Gallop should get the sack or resign in the way his handled the incident... He from day one believed the players were guilty and not once backed the club!

Just wondering if the medical report at the hospital was fabricated by some doctor as well was it?!

Does this come under HOSPITAL bullsh*t?!

Have you got that report? Have you read that report? Or are you going on by what the media said?
The same media that quoted Darryl Trindall (SACKED BY THE BULLDOGS), and made it out like they quoted a current player!! THe Danny Weidler article! THe one that said their was a Gang Bang culture within Rugby League!!! :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
If you think Canterbury have come out of this smelling like roses, you are truly delusional.

Well I think, actually I know, that officially they haven't done anything illegal. Not personally being close to the incident, that's the most I can know. I, like most people, am unaware of any unacceptable conduct on their behalf.

Sportsjock

Juniors
The medical report exists. The police confirmed that.

If it did not suggest rape, the entire case wouldn't have even begun, let alone found its way to the DPP.

How do Bulldogs explain that?!

Rexxy

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
If you think Canterbury have come out of this smelling like roses, you are truly delusional.

Well I think, actually I know, that officially they haven't done anything illegal. Not personally being close to the incident, that's the most I can know. I, like most people, am unaware of any unacceptable conduct on their behalf.

I know their conduct was unacceptable. What planet are yiou from?

Mikonstomp said:
bulldogs bought the game into disrepute, when did they do that?
can u please tell me how the nrl can find anything against the players when a 2 month investigation with professional detectives and police could prove no wrong doing

It was a case of insufficient evidence to gain a conviction and not the police finding nothing happened or the players being vindicated as noad claims, something happened at coffs harbour and as gary hughes said it was immoral and whether it was illegal is upto others.

the players and club should be heavily fined for the following

* the way they dressed in attending police interviews
* players extremely lewd comments about a female journalist which i understand is on tape.
* player(s) urinating in front of tv camera's - on tape too
* the coaches" sniff" in an attempt at " dry humour" as some describe it in relation to the cocaine issue.

Anonymous

Juniors
I know that the charges have been thrown out.

As far as I'm aware therefore, they didn't do anything illegal.

If you are aware of sexual behaviour on the night in question that was legal but unacceptable, please enlighten me.

Sportsjock

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
and as gary hughes said it was immoral and whether it was illegal is upto others.

There is another one for the Bulldogs to answer?!

Standing right before our eyes on a TV camera live ( no chance of misquotes or overhype by media ) , Gary Hughes admitted that something went down, and that it was immoral.

Why?!

CAN ANYBODY GIVE A DECENT ANSWER TO UNREALISED QUESTIONS?!

Sportsjock

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
I know that the charges have been thrown out.

As far as I'm aware therefore, they didn't do anything illegal.

If you are aware of sexual behaviour on the night in question that was legal but unacceptable, please enlighten me.

Thierry, you're a good dude, but as I have said before, Bulldog footballers, young , naive and often not all that smart, have friends outside of football too. They obviously speak with these friends and tell them alot of things.

If any one of us come on here and even BEGIN to say anything about the case, the night in question, or the aftermath, we would be all shot down in flames as if we were full of absolute shit.

So why even bother?!

I feel for those who support this without the knowledge, but people aren't going to waste their time trying to convince someone else - who has their heart intent on not wanting to know anyway - of the truth.

Latest posts