What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL to take action against the Bulldogs

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I sure as hell want to know the truth. But I do realise it probably wouldn't be good form to tell us all about what you know. Anyway, I think I might wait and see what the NRL comes up with before making further comment.

ouwet

Bench
Sportsjock said:
Thierry Henry said:
I know that the charges have been thrown out.

As far as I'm aware therefore, they didn't do anything illegal.

If you are aware of sexual behaviour on the night in question that was legal but unacceptable, please enlighten me.

Thierry, you're a good dude, but as I have said before, Bulldog footballers, young , naive and often not all that smart, have friends outside of football too. They obviously speak with these friends and tell them alot of things.

If any one of us come on here and even BEGIN to say anything about the case, the night in question, or the aftermath, we would be all shot down in flames as if we were full of absolute sh*t.

So why even bother?!

I feel for those who support this without the knowledge, but people aren't going to waste their time trying to convince someone else - who has their heart intent on not wanting to know anyway - of the truth.

Oral sex in a public place maybe immoral to him and not some... Gang Bang maybe immoral for him and not others... THat means nothing!!
That's as piss weak as everything regarding this case!!!!
On the medical report anything could of happened.. The lady was pissed of her f**king head!!! Who knows what she did :?:
If she was raped by 6 players their would be enough medical evidence and DNA findings for a conviction!

LebaneseForces said:
Sportsjock said:
Thierry Henry said:
I know that the charges have been thrown out.

As far as I'm aware therefore, they didn't do anything illegal.

If you are aware of sexual behaviour on the night in question that was legal but unacceptable, please enlighten me.

Thierry, you're a good dude, but as I have said before, Bulldog footballers, young , naive and often not all that smart, have friends outside of football too. They obviously speak with these friends and tell them alot of things.

If any one of us come on here and even BEGIN to say anything about the case, the night in question, or the aftermath, we would be all shot down in flames as if we were full of absolute sh*t.

So why even bother?!

I feel for those who support this without the knowledge, but people aren't going to waste their time trying to convince someone else - who has their heart intent on not wanting to know anyway - of the truth.

Oral sex in a public place maybe immoral to him and not some... Gang Bang maybe immoral for him and not others... THat means nothing!!
That's as piss weak as everything regarding this case!!!!
On the medical report anything could of happened.. The lady was pissed of her f***ing head!!! Who knows what she did :?:
If she was raped by 6 players their would be enough medical evidence and DNA findings for a conviction!

if the six wore condoms they would have no dna evidence and for the police to say she couldn't positive identify all 6 as one of the reasons the dpp won't press charges is a joke as no woman could identify all 6 during such an attack of this nature. this will make it even more difficulty to prosecute rapists in the future as many many women now don;t come forward and even less will in the future. let the jury of their peers decide dpp