What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozhawk66 said:
It's getting by you, which is nothing to brag about.

How are 18/19 year old kids supposed to be able to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at the same age?

You've been 15 pages behind from page 1.

Yes, on page 1 you were on page -14.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I was going to say you cut and pasted the word moron, but you don't know how to cut and paste...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlovin' Antichrist
Can't do what?

Read you attempted redirecting for the 40th time?

No, not really. lol

Moron.

Now that's a good moron.

ozhawk66

Juniors

How are 18/19 year old kids supposed to be able to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at the same age?

ozhawk66

Juniors
I was going to say you cut and pasted the word moron, but you don't know how to cut and paste...

Cut 'n paste is for kindergärtners, so you must do it well.

JW

Coach
ozhawk66 said:

Original...

ozhawk66 said:
Quote:
Can't do what?

Read you attempted redirecting for the 40th time?

No, not really. lol

Moron.

Now that's a good moron.

ouch, you got me again, that's 3 typos in 105 pages.

OMG, I'll have to kill myself now....

You've got more than 3 on every page.

Go figure who the moron is...

ozhawk66 said:

And what makes it funnier is that its your thread... :lol:

ozhawk66

Juniors
ouch, you got me again, that's 3 typos in 105 pages.

OMG, I'll have to kill myself now....

You've got more than 3 on every page.

Go figure who the moron is...

Yeah right. How much meds does it take to stay in your world the way it is?

ozhawk66

Juniors

And what makes it funnier is that its your thread... :lol:

Funny is the many times you won't answer a simple question when continuously confronted.

ozhawk66 said:
Cut 'n paste is for kindergärtners, so you must do it well.

That's when I first did it and beleive it or not, I actually remembered how to do it.

You on the other hand...

Is Kindergartner related to Russell Gartner?

ozhawk66 said:
Funny is the many times you won't answer a simple question when continuously confronted.

lol

You call it confronting, I call it you continually making a dick of yourself.

I'm right, by the way... ;-)

ozhawk66

Juniors
That's when I first did it and beleive it or not, I actually remembered how to do it.

You on the other hand...

Is Kindergartner related to Russell Gartner?

That spelling didn't quite compute for yuh?

ozhawk66

Juniors
I'm right, by the way... ;-)

If you were, then how come you won't answer it?

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:

Seems they are victims of a plethora of overwieght roid users in the NFL and can't get a look in.

Now that your pointless question has been answered can you go back to making us laugh.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Seems they are victims of a plethora of overwieght roid users in the NFL and can't get a look in.

Now that your pointless question has been answered can you go back to making us laugh.

If roids were rampant in the NFL, you might have a point. But why can't these 18/19 year old kids get playing time on the collegiate level?

It's a "pointless" question because you don't like what the answer is when concerning the talent level between league and the NFL. That's why EA reacts the way he does to this question.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
If roids were rampant in the NFL, you might have a point. But why can't these 18/19 year old kids get playing time on the collegiate level?

It's a "pointless" question because you don't like what the answer is when concerning the talent level between league and the NFL. That's why EA reacts the way he does to this question.

It's called the trickle down effect. Sort of like that feeling you get when you pee your pants after a good beating on this forum. There are thousands of players at the college level trying to break into the NFL. Level of talent and abundance of talent are two different things.

And why would a university play a 19 year old QB when they have a perfectly good 23 year-old QB? No, they redshirt the 19 year old, he learns the ropes and can still play 4 years of NCAA.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
It's called the trickle down effect. Sort of like that feeling you get when you pee your pants after a good beating on this forum.

Uh huh. Cept I like beating the mentally challenged over the head with a winning argument. It's fun to see people like EA rationalize over this question without answering it.

There are thousands of players at the college level trying to break into the NFL. Level of talent and abundance of talent are two different things.

Both of which are in abundance in the states. It's the world class sort of athletes, extreme examples that make the diff in the NFL. Athletes like a Randy Moss or Barry Sanders come but once every 10-20 years. I have yet to see or hear of anyone on that level in league. And I've seen Randy "play" rugby on the football field and score.

And why would a university play a 19 year old QB when they have a perfectly good 23 year-old QB? No, they redshirt the 19 year old, he learns the ropes and can still play 4 years of NCAA.

There are exceptions on every team every year where younger players play/start over older players. But these same players at this same age can't make that same leap to the NFL. The NFL is THAT much faster and physically more demanding than collegiate football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts