What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I notice that pic is copyrighted.... naughty ozdork...

It's only ok to post a copyrighted pic when you hold the copyright ozdork, so I'll assume that you do hold the copyright and that pic is you in a playful moment.

Yawn.

Snoop

Coach
Ozdork retelling forum stories at the pub:

Ozdork: ... and these guys were getting me real good and I had no comeback.
Ozdork: So I posted a picture of a guy laughing in a art gallery.
Ozdork: Hahahahaha, they had no comeback for that!
BoredDrinkingBuddy1: Isn't that the tenth time you posted that picture?
Ozdork: Yeah.
BoredDrinkingBuddy2: Is that like your only comeback?
Ozdork: No, I call them ignats as well ... Hahahaha.
BoredDrinkingBuddy1: Whateva.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Original........ :lol:

How are 18/19 year old kids supposed to be able to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at the same age?

Can't do it, can you.

ozhawk66 said:
Nice try boy, but yawning is far from pouting. Try again when you have something.

Well, you shouldn't be yawning, you've got what you want, you're the centre of attention. :D

Sure, its not what you wanted to be the centre of attention for, but beggars can't be choosers....

ozhawk66

Juniors
Well, you shouldn't be yawning, you've got what you want, you're the centre of attention. :D

Sure, its not what you wanted to be the centre of attention for, but beggars can't be choosers....

How are 18/19 year old kids supposed to be able to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at the same age?

ozhawk66 said:

Can't do it, can you.

Can't do what?

Read you attempted redirecting for the 40th time?

No, not really. lol

Moron.

JW

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
You're learning.

LOL

Learning what sprog sipper?

The only thing anyone here could learn from you is how to pin down, blindfold and anally molest any random four-legged farm animal without protection and using no hands. But I think we'd rather pass on that one, I hear c**k warts run rife amongst Arkansas farm boys like yourself.

Dang, eh?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Nothing gets by you does it?

:lol:

It's getting by you, which is nothing to brag about.

ozhawk66

Juniors
JW said:
LOL

Learning what sprog sipper?

The only thing anyone here could learn from you is how to pin down, blindfold and anally molest any random four-legged farm animal without protection and using no hands. But I think we'd rather pass on that one, I hear c**k warts run rife amongst Arkansas farm boys like yourself.

Dang, eh?

Bend over for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts