What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Expected different?

How so when freaks keep trying too answer and yet keep this thread alive?

Expected different? :lol: I expected what happened.

Why do you live in Australia, support NFL and post on a league forum?

Oh that's right... there are no Australian forums supporting the NFL.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
How about those guys running after a kick?

:lol: That's the 1st thing that happens after a kick/punt :lol: Hell-bent on killing, is the MO here.

Then continueing to back up to stay in the defensive line. I'd like to see that.

??? How 'bout the concept of blocking/beating your opponent on every play?

The fact of the matter is that you cannot compare the players of either game against one another. I don't understand what your trying to prove, and sick and tired of you bumping this thread up to suit you agenda. Whatever the hell that is.

It's ignorance like yours that needs educating. I let the readers decide what they will.

If you have something you'd like to comment on league. Then do it one of the numerous threads on the subject in the forum. Otherwise, take your bloody gridiron ball and go home, cause we are not interested!

If you weren't then people like you wouldn't respond. And I've commented on league, in the sense that they need to take training to another level, and I just don't see it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Nah, you're nothing but an american coward. You don't deserve capitalisation.

They should have sent you to Iraq, you'd have been the first one home in a body bag.

You're a liar, a coward and a stain on the undies of humanity. Kill yourself, you'll be doing everyone else a favour.

Go f*ck yourself in the mouth. You seem to like your foot, there.

I expected a response like this from you when you CAN'T answer when confronted. You're the definition of a net coward.

And your response to this will prove it so.

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Dickhead... 240 pounds is 107 KGs... a fair few NRL players are heavier than that... :lol:

107kg is more like 235+ lbs, idiot.

Or would you like to try for smart and prove otherwise in front of others?

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Oh yeah... Sonny Bill Williams, 103kg, 227 Pounds, 194cms tall... Runs the 40m in 4.21 Seconds, beats your slow ass fat padded NFL Players.

:lol: :lol: :lol: he's 102 kg (224+) and 191 cm prick. Stick too the facts, not as you want to portray them.

http://www.nrl.com/myclub/players.cfm?TeamID=2&PlayerID=1019

And if you can prove that 4.21 second time, then I'll leave. Good luck ignat, you're gonna need it on this one. So far you're 0-2 on your claim. Just like EA.

ozhawk66 said:
Go f*ck yourself in the mouth. You seem to like your foot, there.

I expected a response like this from you when you CAN'T answer when confronted. You're the definition of a net coward.

And your response to this will prove it so.

You should know what a coward is, being a classic coward yourself.

f**king yank men, remember earlier in this thread when I said Yank men were the sh*t of the planet?

You're proof.

Take the bet. You insisted that you never called the picture of Moss a catch and you still won't admit that you did.

Make me prove that you called the picture of Randy Moss a catch. If I can, you leave LU, if I can't, I leave LU.

Call me out you gutless wonder.

Don't be a coward all your life, all you're doing is justifying the stereotypes everyone has of american men.

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Why do you live in Australia, support NFL and post on a league forum?

Oh that's right... there are no Australian forums supporting the NFL.

And your point is mute concerning forums supporting the NFL.

Why do I live Down Under? If you only knew :p

ozhawk66

Juniors
You should know what a coward is, being a classic coward yourself.

f**king yank men, remember earlier in this thread when I said Yank men were the sh*t of the planet?

You're proof.

Take the bet. You insisted that you never called the picture of Moss a catch and you still won't admit that you did.

Make me prove that you called the picture of Randy Moss a catch. If I can, you leave LU, if I can't, I leave LU.

Call me out you gutless wonder.

Insisted? Prove it and make it so.

Then answer THE question, coward.

Don't be a coward all your life, all you're doing is justifying the stereotypes everyone has of american men.

If you weren't such a coward, you would have answered THE question long ago. But you can't stand the fact that league lets boys play with men when this can't be done on the NFL level.

The funny thing is the more anger you spout, when you have been confronted with this one. Your reactions gets worse and worse, proving the point more and more....:(

All I ask is what I expect from you......keep it up. You keep proving THE point with your every response.

ozhawk66 said:
If you weren't such a coward, you would have answered THE question long ago. But you can't stand the fact that league lets boys play with men when this can't be done on the NFL level.

The funny thing is the more anger you spout, when you have been confronted with this one. Your reactions gets worse and worse, proving the point more and more....:(

All I ask is what I expect from you......keep it up. You keep proving THE point with your every response.

Your argument never was an argument, you just don't understand why. This one is about you lying. Simple, you lied and won't admit it.

You have no balls. Your Roman name would be Sans Testicles.

The only good thing about that is that you won't be able to procreate.

Coward.....

[furrycat]

Coach
ozhawk66 said:

And if you can prove that 4.21 second time, then I'll leave. Good luck ignat, you're gonna need it on this one. So far you're 0-2 on your claim. Just like EA.

:lol: You lost first post buddy...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/leagueunlimited/phpBB2/forum/search.php on line 839

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /home/leagueunlimited/phpBB2/forum/includes/functions.php on line 590

The search feature is down at the moment... when it comes back up I'll be glad to show you the thread which tested every NRL player. Maybe it's not

4.21, but it was the fastest for a forward in the NRL and 5th all up.

[furrycat]

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: he's 102 kg (224+) and 191 cm prick. Stick too the facts, not as you want to portray them.

Those stats were last year you merkin... Bulldogs players were weighed and measured 4 weeks ago at training and results were on The Kennel... Try again dickhead.

Learn how to convert Pounds to KG's, use a proper conversion method like I do... as in [size=+1]1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms[/size]

[furrycat]

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
And your point is mute concerning forums supporting the NFL.

Why do I live Down Under? If you only knew :p

Because your husband lives here? Or you wanted to ride a real live kangaroo but only found Moss and John Elway?

[furrycat]

Coach
Oh yes another thing OZwank, you said the times your players ran in the 40 YARDS... 40 Yards = exactly 36.576 metres... Bit of an advantage running less metres?

Our players run further and still beat your times? :O!

JW

Coach
Looks like he's done a runner. Obvioulsy too frightened to accept EA's bet. But you'd expect that from a coward.

[furrycat]

Coach
No he's going to put on all that padding to look bigger, a helmet, run for 5 seconds then be puffed and have to sit on the bench, asking someone for their puffer, whilst EA runs at him unprotected, hits him up 21 times before having a short break.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Your argument never was an argument, you just don't understand why. This one is about you lying. Simple, you lied and won't admit it.

Coward.....

I'm a liar cause you won't answer THE question? Nice world you live in.

Cum on, have some balls/guts. Answer THE question!

ozhawk66

Juniors

Coward.....

You also forgot too answer the before and after pics when I finally esplained em too yuh. Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.