What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Are you kidding me !?!

10/17/04

images.jpg
VS
Saints.jpg
Randy's 8th Touchdown of the year, a 43 yard TD. (8.07 MB wmv)

Randy hauls in a 46 yard pass from QB Daunte Culpepper. (2.88 MB wmv)

http://randymossonline.com/04videos.htm

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
It's the speed from this guy that makes it possible.

So in summary there was no amazing catch.

But the spike ... gee, if he had been standing under the crossbar he would have hit his head.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
So in summary there was no amazing catch.

But the spike ... gee, if he had been standing under the crossbar he would have hit his head.

Your lame attempt at trying to turn things around is just that; lame.

You're out of your league if you choose to flame over debate with me.

ozhawk66 said:
Good grief, idget. The catch was famous, the pic itself was not of the catch. I chose to post it cause it was more dramatic looking and because he was a bit high off the ground for a spike.

How about you having the guts to answer the question? If you do, then I'll leave. If you don't, then you stay anyway. But here's your chance to get me gone......I wonder why you want me gone anyway, can't handle it?

Coward.

You said it was a catch and you got called you lame Seppo coward.

ozhawk66 said:
Here's your chance, ignat. Prove where I claimed that to be a catch.

And when you can't, you be a f**kwit.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
ok dog molester, If I prove it by posting the reply # in which you you called it a catch, you leave LU and go to bigfooty.

If I don't prove it by posting the reply number, I'll leave.

Fair?

And don't bother changing the posts either...

Coward. Gutless seppo chickensh*t coward.

Are all american men like you?

ozhawk66 said:
LOL You've been suckered with that pick. So much for your "eye" in two dimensional space.....that pick I gave you was the AFTER......I'll include the BEFORE pick as well. Trampoline? I think not!

before......

89.jpg

after......

88.jpg

Moron, where is his hand?

He's using his hand on the guy's back to assist him.

You're a coward and a stupid coward too.

Ghoulies

Bench
ozhawk66 said:
Very telling indeed on how easy it is to get underneath the skin of league fans concerning this subject.
:lol:

Do you think anyone gives a rats arse about some seppos perception of our game?

You're a troll, and the only thing that has kept this thread going is your ignorance to the fact that you've been beaten badly.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Coward.

You said it was a catch and you got called you lame Seppo coward.

A coward is someone who tries to frame what wasn't claimed. A coward is someone who will NOT answer when confronted. A coward is someone who tries to twist things around instead of being direct.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Coward. Gutless seppo chickensh*t coward.

Are all american men like you?

Nice capitalization on American, Nubster. Or is it moron? Or was that a typo?

Men are like dogs, no matter where they come from. It's how they are brought up, is the key.

I call em like I see em and I don't lie. But your main MO is BS when confronted, backed up by swearing and anger. This tells a lot about a person like you. So does your stupid username.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Moron, where is his hand?

He's using his hand on the guy's back to assist him.

You're a coward and a stupid coward too.

If your gonna stick by Randy using his hand for a "trampoline" effect, then you truly are dumber than dumbed down, in more ways than one.

Too bad you couldn't use these same standards with league players and show me some picks like Randy.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Ghoulies said:
:lol:

Do you think anyone gives a rats arse about some seppos perception of our game?

You're a troll, and the only thing that has kept this thread going is your ignorance to the fact that you've been beaten badly.

If league fans didn't care or didn't have this paranoid, inferiority complex about their sport and players compared to American athletes on the American football field, this thread would have died a quick death long ago.

All one needs to look at is the reaction and lame attempts at obfuscation when confronted with the reality of bigger, faster, stronger and OLDER athletes.

League fans just have a hard time dealing with it, that's all.

[furrycat]

Coach
Sources have revealed that he stopped at the doctors to question what this pimple thing on his groin is... Doctors believe it is an incredibly small penis!

[furrycat]

Coach
Yes it is :lol: I went to a college football game in the US, and there were fences like that around the park. Try again bozo :lol: TOUCHDOWN FURRYCAT

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
He appears to have gone quiet!

Quiet? Yet I get accused of posting too much. You idjets keep trying the lame debating game of turning things around and trying to get the other to chase thy tail around.

Thee ironic thing is that you wanna-be, flame-throwers, keep throwing mud hoping something will stick - even to the point of the mob mentality syndrome of trying to make yourselves FEEEEL better by making yourself laugh at grade screwl sort of "humor". Yuck yuck.

Grow up, get over it, be original and try and debate on the merits instead of the loser, sophomoric, debating tricks and mentality.

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Yes it is :lol: I went to a college football game in the US, and there were fences like that around the park. Try again bozo :lol: TOUCHDOWN FURRYCAT

Nice try twit, but that ain't no football field. And I know damn well you can't prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.