What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Just accept the bet coward, if you do you won't be here any more but you may find your ovaries turning into balls over the next few days.

I already did. Your meds must have missed it for yuh.

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
:lol: You lost first post buddy...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/leagueunlimited/phpBB2/forum/search.php on line 839

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /home/leagueunlimited/phpBB2/forum/includes/functions.php on line 590

The search feature is down at the moment... when it comes back up I'll be glad to show you the thread which tested every NRL player. Maybe it's not

4.21, but it was the fastest for a forward in the NRL and 5th all up.

I lost when I proved your claim wrong? How 'bout you back up your stats of Sonny, then we'll go from there.....idiot.

I can't wait to see how long it takes for you to back up the rest of this crap.

Remeber, if you can, I leave.

If you can't, then you remain stupid.

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Those stats were last year you merkin... Bulldogs players were weighed and measured 4 weeks ago at training and results were on The Kennel... Try again dickhead.

Learn how to convert Pounds to KG's, use a proper conversion method like I do... as in [size=+1]1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms[/size]

Learn how to convert? Wanna prove my last metric conversion incorrect? Then do so. You were caught and can't stand it. It's the MO around here.

ozhawk66

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Oh yes another thing OZwank, you said the times your players ran in the 40 YARDS... 40 Yards = exactly 36.576 metres... Bit of an advantage running less metres?

Our players run further and still beat your times? :eek:!

Advantage? Nice try/spin. Same times over same distance are the same.

How about a 9.91 100 meter time weighing in at 210 lbs? Or, do you have a hard time comprehending that?

ozhawk66

Juniors
JW said:
Watch out Furrycat, he called you a cheese-head in italics. He means business, lol.

Can't beat these phopah moments.

At least you recognize the obvious. How profound on your part.

ps) You missed the extra 'e'.

yankeeboy

Juniors
If Sonny Bill can run 40m in 4.21 seconds, I'll eat my hat.

He is fast, but I simply cannot see him running that fast.

I could see him maybe running a 4.4 40 yd dash, but not 4.2.

Snoop

Coach
Choppy,

I heard Fatty McFats has been doing some blistering times for the 40 yard dash - from the carpark to the McDonald's counter in 4.2s flat.

ozhawk66

Juniors
yankeeboy said:
If Sonny Bill can run 40m in 4.21 seconds, I'll eat my hat.

He is fast, but I simply cannot see him running that fast.

I could see him maybe running a 4.4 40 yd dash, but not 4.2.

I'm not worried about the 4.21 time, I'm just wondering what the ignat will try and prove.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Nah Peck, on your bike.

Go to bigfooty, they'll enjoy your bullsh*t, they live on that stuff.

Gee, another post from you with flame without proving what you claim. Imagine that.

Cum on, big man, answer THE question.

Status
Not open for further replies.