What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Mark B

Juniors
He has been the so called boxing expert for sometime now. Apart from watching boxing and punching some ring in out at a charity event about ten years ago in NZ, he has no other qualifications. Bit like his league career that some how makes him a league “expert”.

souths_reborn

Juniors
He has been the so called boxing expert for sometime now. Apart from watching boxing and punching some ring in out at a charity event about ten years ago in NZ, he has no other qualifications. Bit like his league career that some how makes him a league “expert”.
Wait a minute, did you just say that Paul Kent actually knocked someone out? How could anyone possibly miss their opportunity to beat up this dude?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yee gods, Ikin was the only sane part of the program! Be interesting to see who they replace him with. Struggling to think of anyone with enough about them to keep the media idiots in check?

Sphagnum

Coach
Yee gods, Ikin was the only sane part of the program! Be interesting to see who they replace him with. Struggling to think of anyone with enough about them to keep the media idiots in check?
The Queenslanders will be turning it off in droves if they don’t get billy Moore to take over from ikin

Penrose_11

Juniors
As long as it’s not Mick Ennis. Loves the sound of his own voice that boy. He comes across as that little bitch who always played up with the boys but when called out, would always point the finger at everyone else and claim the high ground

Vee

First Grade
As long as it’s not Mick Ennis. Loves the sound of his own voice that boy. He comes across as that little bitch who always played up with the boys but when called out, would always point the finger at everyone else and claim the high ground
Unbeknownst to him, he had a great nickname at the Broncos, "new shoes" - hard to wear.

I haven't watched it for a few weeks now by choice. But Ikin was the guy who held it together..

I can't see them replacing him with a journo or a commentator. It'll be a host - like he was. Guys like Graham, Ennis, etc etc are best sited to the odd comment - not steering a show.. As for a Journo hosting... that'd be a disaster..

So to me it'd be out of Lara Pitt, Yvonne Sampson, Andrew Voss, and Warren Smith...

Lara Pitt is favourite for mine. I think Voss sits best in commentary and shows like "The Fan". I've not heard him on SEN. Smith has previously hosted NRL podcasts and I thought he was pretty good - very left field choice but I can see merit in him there. I cant stand Yvonne Sampson but she's in a similar mould to Pitt.. however Lara has (to me) far more insight into the game, can hande herself in a "debate"... and - lets face it - is "very presentable"...

roofromoz

First Grade
I haven't watched it for a few weeks now by choice. But Ikin was the guy who held it together..

I can't see them replacing him with a journo or a commentator. It'll be a host - like he was. Guys like Graham, Ennis, etc etc are best sited to the odd comment - not steering a show.. As for a Journo hosting... that'd be a disaster..

So to me it'd be out of Lara Pitt, Yvonne Sampson, Andrew Voss, and Warren Smith...

Lara Pitt is favourite for mine. I think Voss sits best in commentary and shows like "The Fan". I've not heard him on SEN. Smith has previously hosted NRL podcasts and I thought he was pretty good - very left field choice but I can see merit in him there. I cant stand Yvonne Sampson but she's in a similar mould to Pitt.. however Lara has (to me) far more insight into the game, can hande herself in a "debate"... and - lets face it - is "very presentable"...

Smith IIRC correctly hosted the old NRL on Fox hour show on Wednesdays which was good. Also I think hosted The League Lounge which was not so good.