What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

roofromoz

First Grade
That previous post was all images from the Fox Sports website articles based on what those 'experts' were saying. Axe that show and all of a sudden half the NRL articles on that site disappear.

Reactions: Vee

Mark B

Juniors
Not a fan of Vonnie on 360. She's the wrong fit and doesn't have any sort of real knowledge of the game. Good host for other shows though.

Lara Pitt would have been better but those idiots Kent and Hooper don't like her because she doesn't back down to them, unlike Vonnie who just greases and plays nice to everyone.

I think even Michael Ennis could have been a good fit as a host. Someone who actually has a bit of knnowledge about the game both on and off it, not afraid to express an opinion, and would ask tough questions. I think 360 would be a good fit for Ennis.
Agreed AM. Vonnie is awful on this format. Tried watching it last night and she has nothing to say of substance. She pretty much just sits there and chuckles her way through the entire show.

roofromoz

First Grade
Fox League having a whinge about Joey's 'hot mike blunder' with the Boston Strangler comment on Locky's gloves, when NRL360 is a regular one hour long hot mic blunder.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Paul Kent is a horrid angry bloke with little man syndrome.

Kentys interview with Greg Alexander; which was meant to be a positive thing, ended up terrible.

Kent went on the attack, like he always does, rather than listening to Alexander who actually knows what he is talking about

They are putrid.

All these media types they bring on NRL 360 are full of their own self importance, Hooper plz...

Vonnie is way out of her comfort zone and she cant control the NRL 360 dross.

Ben Ikin could at least shut the idiots up.

Last edited:

Pretty Penny

Juniors
NRL360 is an example of how idealism can degenerate into neurotic self-gratification.

NRL360 is only on so there is "click bait" for the Fox Sports website with shock. horror sensationalised dross.

Now the whole of their journalistic style is "click bait" related and anyone who tries to give valid analysis like Greg Alexander tried to do is shouted down by morons like Paul Kent.

Please realise we, the fans, actually want a show that analyses the game and doesn't aim for "click bait" negative dross

Last edited:
806073_640x360_large_20210713191906.jpg

806005_640x360_large_20210712184652.jpg

805608_640x360_large_20210707071734.jpg

806074_640x360_large_20210713192523.jpg
I think we need to report this post; how dare you post four such offensive Images...

Mark B

Juniors
Kent must have a really sad home life.
Mate, this is a true story. Took the family to the States in 2019. With two young kids not to mention one big kid being myself we did the four days at California Disney. Whilst waiting in a line to get onto a ride (big lines to boot) who should I see. The angry midget and his daughter about 20 people in front. The happiest Place on earth as the old saying goes. Well Someone forget to tell Kent. He looked miserable. To top it off the worlds most sour faced ex player and serial sacked 1st grade coach Jason Taylor and family were also there. He looked pissed off and sour each time I saw him over a few days. Two miserable merkins at such a place at the one time was funny. And yeah. Kent is a short arse.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol clear what Alexander thinks about Kent after last night! Having said that Alexander doesn’t like the hard questions as we saw in the Burton questioning a while ago.

Lol clear what Alexander thinks about Kent after last night! Having said that Alexander doesn’t like the hard questions as we saw in the Burton questioning a while ago.

Thats about one of the last episodes I recall watching - when asked about Burton, Alexander was flapping and handled it like Paul Carige

African Monkey

First Grade
Gotta laugh at Hooper trying to tell everyone that The Tigers offered the Raiders Mbye and Brooks for Wighton and Hodgson.

That would have to be one of the worst made up rumours I have every heard even for that numpty.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gotta laugh at Hooper trying to tell everyone that The Tigers offered the Raiders Mbye and Brooks for Wighton and Hodgson.

That would have to be one of the worst made up rumours I have every heard even for that numpty.
Did seem a stretch! Couldn't decide if the others were laughing at him for saying it, or the idea that the Tigers would have actually done it?

African Monkey

First Grade
Did seem a stretch! Couldn't decide if the others were laughing at him for saying it, or the idea that the Tigers would have actually done it?
The rest of them are stupid enough to believe that sort of rubbish so they probably believe that idiot Hooper, but then again, they're probably laughing as they were all trying to keep a straight face whilst Hooper was talking his usual nonsense.

Chimp

Bench
What’s the go with having Laurie Daley on each week for like a 3 mins cameo…. he’s supposed to preview the games of the coming weekend, but ends up getting to say about 3 lines before they’re out of time.
I always wonder if he gets paid for that, and if so, how much……

What’s the go with having Laurie Daley on each week for like a 3 mins cameo…. he’s supposed to preview the games of the coming weekend, but ends up getting to say about 3 lines before they’re out of time.
I always wonder if he gets paid for that, and if so, how much……
And one of his three lines is surely ‘And make sure you gamble responsibly’...

I hope he is getting paid for his sake; doubt it is by Fox though...