What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who'd have ever thought wed be begging for Ikin back lol. Show was hard to watch before, now its become a must miss which is a ssame as it could be pretty good. The players, ex players and coaches are generally watchable. MAybe they should go for Sterlo to host it?

The_Frog

First Grade
NRL360 Goof of the Day: Twice they said that the Downtown rule had been in the rules since 1908. I don't know the exact year it was introduced, but it was around 1990-91.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Not at all...roosters scored a try v norths in 1982 then from the kickoff after the conversion Roosters fullback Marty Gurr punts downfield only for Larry Kelly Norths fullback to fumble placing chasers onside who toe the ball ahead and score under the posts.

NRL360 Goof of the Day: Twice they said that the Downtown rule had been in the rules since 1908. I don't know the exact year it was introduced, but it was around 1990-91.
Kent also got the restart count wrong for the Panthers Rabbitohs game during his rant; with respect to stats, fitting the narrative is much more important than accuracy..

Anyone want an insight into the Fox regime.. and Fox League / NRL360 watch the latest 2-part series on Four Corners (the big lie)

While it covers the Murdoch / Trump / Fox News coverage of the 2020 US election… the parallels to the NRL and getting Peter Vlandys into power are blatant…and all the propaganda around that comes with it.

Ive mentioned in other threads , esp the Vlandys one on the main NRL forum, how much alike Vlandys n Trump are IMO. And both are a testimony to Rupert Murdoch’s influence as to how they got to such a level… and the chaos they’ve caused afterwards..

While I won’t…. If others watch The Four Corners special then NRL360… you’ll see the blueprints of Murdoch’s methods equally in both the US and here, especially who the puppets are on 360.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Yeah, this all reminds me of how good The Footy Show always was. They had fun, talked about footy but never made mistakes. Plus commentators of games in the 80s & 90s never got names wrong & the overall coverage was better.

This Year?

Immortal
The pro-Souths agenda this week in NRL360 was strange.
Did Wayne snarl at them or something?
Watching Kent get cranky while Vonny just laughs as a cue to move to the next segment is getting increasingly tiresome.

KennySterling

Juniors
Watching Kent get cranky while Vonny just laughs as a cue to move to the next segment is getting increasingly tiresome.
Spot on.

I doubt they could've replaced Ikin with anyone more benign. She giggles her way through every programme and her endless monologues into each section (or promo) are SO boring. Pinching money.

And why is Buzz on more than once a week (even that's too much) ? Crawley ? Waste of space. Its become an absolute punish to even try to watch nowadays.

Diesel

Coach
Spot on.

I doubt they could've replaced Ikin with anyone more benign. She giggles her way through every programme and her endless monologues into each section (or promo) are SO boring. Pinching money.

And why is Buzz on more than once a week (even that's too much) ? Crawley ? Waste of space. Its become an absolute punish to even try to watch nowadays.
Buzz is about the only one worth listening to now. The dynamics of the show changed when Ikin left. It’s terrible now. Obviously ikin had creative control or input that was listened to, now it’s just agenda driven for the DT paper or Fox Sportd website

Buzz is about the only one worth listening to now. The dynamics of the show changed when Ikin left. It’s terrible now. Obviously ikin had creative control or input that was listened to, now it’s just agenda driven for the DT paper or Fox Sportd website
I think Buzz, Brett Read and James Graham are worth listening too. Maybe Benji….

The rest are all terrible…

Mark B

Juniors
Watched it last night. The legends guests were Toovey and Cronk. Say what you will about Cronk being robotic with little charisma, but the dude is articulate. Toov’s on the other hand is just embarrassing. Its like listening to that Milo Kerrigan character.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I've been warming to Buzz of late. I don't always agree with his opinions, but dont mind listening to him. I'm a bit concerned honestly. Ha ha. I still think Hooper is the biggest knob I've had the misfortune to listen too, so I guess there is hope.

Brutus

Referee
Anyone want an insight into the Fox regime.. and Fox League / NRL360 watch the latest 2-part series on Four Corners (the big lie)

While it covers the Murdoch / Trump / Fox News coverage of the 2020 US election… the parallels to the NRL and getting Peter Vlandys into power are blatant…and all the propaganda around that comes with it.

Ive mentioned in other threads , esp the Vlandys one on the main NRL forum, how much alike Vlandys n Trump are IMO. And both are a testimony to Rupert Murdoch’s influence as to how they got to such a level… and the chaos they’ve caused afterwards..

While I won’t…. If others watch The Four Corners special then NRL360… you’ll see the blueprints of Murdoch’s methods equally in both the US and here, especially who the puppets are on 360.
Meanwhile every other friggin tv station in the world pumped up Biden's tyres and demonised Trump.

At the top of the tree in our country was 'their abc'. Home of the once credible Four Corners.

Their ABC don't like Sky News after dark because they are the only ones who will push back and call them out on their blantant bias.

'Their ABC' indeed.

I wouldn't believe a word that mob uttered.

BTW, 100% Footy is the best RL show on TV by far!!