What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

joshie

Live Update Team
I am just hitting up some depth in my pack now. Then I will add some versatile players in the back line. there are a few key players who can play all over the shop, so i will be investing in some of them for sure.

I am just hitting up some depth in my pack now. Then I will add some versatile players in the back line. there are a few key players who can play all over the shop, so i will be investing in some of them for sure.

Yeah, I'll assess where I am at after my next pick to complete a 13 of some kind then work on depth/the bench

joshie

Live Update Team
Nice. Being where I am is so irritating. We just wait on Butters now, zoom through our picks, back to butters and we wait again haha!

a four hour draft, solid effort. and congrats on being here with it the whole time, we are survivors haha

Nice. Being where I am is so irritating. We just wait on Butters now, zoom through our picks, back to butters and we wait again haha!

a four hour draft, solid effort. and congrats on being here with it the whole time, we are survivors haha

Yeah. I am getting to be dead tired to be completely honest with you but I'll see how far i can go until i am full on struggling to keep my eyes open. but it's going alright atm. touchwood!.

joshie

Live Update Team
Well your up now!

i keep losing every guy i go to target in thee build up to my pick. so dirty haha

joshie

Live Update Team
My squad

1. Slater
2. Inu
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Maloney
7. Hornby
8. Bromwich
9. Friend
10. Fifita
11. Hindmarsh
12. Blair
13. Cutherbetson

14. Young
15. Stapleton
16. Lewis Brown

joshie

Live Update Team
Who do you think is going to be in the Broncos half position?. It's basically a 50/50 call between Norman and Hunt. And to be honest I back Hunt.

Luke Capewell. He has experience and is keen for the role. I think he will get the first crack at it.

My squad

1. Slater
2. Inu
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Maloney
7. Hornby
8. Bromwich
9. Friend
10. Fifita
11. Hindmarsh
12. Blair
13. Cutherbetson

14. Young
15. Stapleton
16. Lewis Brown

1) K.Stanley
2) C.McQueen
3) K.Linnett
4) G.Inglis
5) K.Gordon
6) T.Carney
7) P.Wallace
8) M.Kennedy
9) M.Srama
10) J.Graham
11) S.Fensom
12) D.Stagg
13) W.Graham

14) D.Taylor
15)
16)
17) B.Hunt

joshie

Live Update Team
So why on earth do they have him playing at Hooker this weekend?.

They are just testing the combinations but in my mind the Wallace-Capewell partnership will suit up versus the Eels. Capewell is very versatile and I might even pick him up in the draft if he still there and I am happy with the rest of my squad.

They are just testing the combinations but in my mind the Wallace-Capewell partnership will suit up versus the Eels. Capewell is very versatile and I might even pick him up in the draft if he still there and I am happy with the rest of my squad.

You were talking about experience?. Ben Hunt has played more first grade games than Capewell has. And how versatile do you want to be?, Hunt can cover 6,7,9 and the only difference with Capewell is he can play Fb as well but then what is the point of having Norman there?.