What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

Smiley

Bench
Sorry too late. If everyone that can't makes it ticks auto-select it won't matter. Once a pick is made it moves to the next person.

Smiley

Bench
Snake

During the Snake Draft, the first round is randomised. The order of pick then continues as follows:

Round 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Round 2: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Round 3: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

hi guys, so i am pumped for this game but what happens on the fourth? will the snake draft randomize itself automaticly? and how long is each turn before it goes to the next guy? cheers

Smiley

Bench
hi guys, so i am pumped for this game but what happens on the fourth? will the snake draft randomize itself automaticly? and how long is each turn before it goes to the next guy? cheers

Fourth? The draft starts on the second at 9:00pm.

Yeah the draft order is random.

Each turn last 10 minutes however once a player is drafted it moves to the next turn.

amitg27

Juniors
Hi Smiley, I would be keen to join your NRLCEO league - if you have room. Was setting up a comp with mates but they piked.

Smiley

Bench
Draft will start this time tomorrow night.

If you can't make the time please make sure you tick auto-select and for your sake have a sizeable pre-selection list.

joshie

Live Update Team
The draft is in two hours! everybody, or at least some people going to turn up?

Latest posts