What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

smacky

Juniors
was looking for a kicker, seemed one of the best choices left lol, im assuming knights will do well this year..

joshie

Live Update Team
I am unsure weather to target a stellar back line or find some hard working forwards early on?

SO MUCH PRESSURE!

Special K

Coach
10 teams is perfect for this sort of draft. Some quality players taken and plenty left...

edit - Sam Burgess is a good pick. I was tossing up if I should take him or not. Great value here considering he can also play prop

Smiley

Bench
Hey smiley, just noticed how generous you were with the terminations haha

I thought it might get too late for some and and that would allow them to change a few player following the draft if they don't have a pre-selection list.

joshie

Live Update Team
My psychicness is saying here that sandow would be bought to play in a souths team

Special K

Coach
The time between picks getting longer i've noticed :lol:

What is everyone else doing to pass the time? I've started watching Louie. Pretty funny..

joshie

Live Update Team
I am trolling around the internet! does anyone want to play an online game of something somewhere while we build a fort and drink some coffee

History: Round 3

Turn 1: Benji Magic - Nathan Merritt

Turn 2: Golden Pash Troopers - Brett Stewart

Turn 3: Pilkington Pickled Eggs - Jarryd Hayne

Turn 4: Smackys Smackers - Kurt Gidley

Turn 5: Berks - Tony Williams

Turn 6: Butters Brawlers - Sam Burgess

Turn 7: The Robbin Thievin Hoods - Luke Bailey

Turn 8: Leagueunlimited Rabbitohs - David Stagg

Turn 9: Mighty Mustangs - Keiran Foran

Turn 10: Kamikaze Pirates - Nathan Friend