What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO The Bench NRL Fantasy comp 2016

_Johnsy

Referee
How's the hills hoist modifications going for your space program?

We've progressed much since that programme.

fltnuazwwpoh8eat1j3k.jpg

Jeza23

Juniors
Hey all,

Im jeremy, referred here by tim or gUt or whatever he calls himself these days.

Can you fill me in on rules/draft order etc or direct me to the thread/place where i can see such info?

When is the planned draft start?

_Johnsy

Referee
Jezza,

Welcome. The Snake draft model works as follows:

Based on the draft priority order, Club 1 picks first, then Club 2, Club 3, etc until the last Club has picked their first player. The order is then reversed with the last Club picking their second player, then the second last Club, third last etc. until the first Club has picked a second player. The order is then reversed again, back to the original order with Club 1 picking their third player. This snake like pattern continues until all players have been picked.

Just waiting for Hotshot & Computer Club to vote so we can have a start date. If anyone knows someone who would like to participate, please post in here & i'll boot Hotshot & Computer Club so we can start ASAP.

_Johnsy

Referee
It's been over a week since we asked for the votes. We're just waiting on Hotshot & The Tie Fighters.

If they can't get their draft vote in by Saturday morning I'll punt one for AB Panther.

If anyone knows who they are give them a nudge or they risk being punted.

I've messaged ab & he's ready to go.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
got a job offer to start in a fortnight so if we could smash as much of it as possible before then it would be great

abpanther

Staff member
I'm in and I vote to start the draft ASAP

I"m locked and loaded, thanks for the invite

_Johnsy

Referee
Some how we have 14 teams, but it was set up to have 12, meh no biggie.

Draft to start this Sunday 7th Feb 1800hrs QLD, 1900hrs NSW.

Not sure if the website is set to NSW or QLD time. However I'm in QLD so i'll nominate 1800hrs.

There is one club I cannot delete, Computer Club "Dexta", must be a default setting. can't turn it off, bit disappointing TBH.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I've also initiated "reset draft list". The order is:

Weewilforkuse
Zombie Horde SNG
The Monaghan Pearces
The Watmongs
the TIE FIGHTERS
Hotshot
The Millennium Falcons
Rhinos XIII
Murrumbidgee Merkins
Maniac Marauders
The Old SKins
Laughing Stock
Minge Monkeys
Computer Club

gUt

Coach
I am flying to Perth Sunday night so how long before the pick skips?

_Johnsy

Referee
******ANNOUNCEMENT for Sheets'N'Giggles******

Draft to start at 1900hrs QLD & 2000hrs NSW, next Friday evening Febraury 12th 2016.

Gives everyone a chance to get a draft list in place.

I hope you all enjoy a successful drafting experience & best of luck for the season.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
22 players each squad Jez. It really forces you to think about your depth, picks 14-22 can be more important than 1-6.

_Johnsy

Referee
Just a quick note to all coaches, some clubs have drafted players instead of setting up a draft list. To set up your draft list follow the following;

Profile > NRLCEO Classic, NRL Draft League > Sheet'N'Giggles > "Your team name" Minge Monkeys > Minge Monkeys > Draft Preferences > Default

On the left of screen you'll have boxed numbers from 1-22, search for a player then allocate that player a draft pick number. The list on your far right of the screen "PLAYERS" has Draft Preferences: default under that. This is where you mo e your players up & down to mirror your importance/preference of draft choices.

Hope this helps.

_Johnsy

Referee
Competition is back to 12, The Millenium Falcons & Tie Fighters were a duplication of a club & dexter club will not be taking part.

Draft order Round 1- Position 1 > 12, Round 2 - Position 12 > 1, Round 3 - Position 1 > 12, Round 4 - Position 12 > 1 & so on.

1. Weewilforkuse
2. Zombie Horde SNG
3. The Monaghan Pearces
4. The Watmongs
5. the TIE FIGHTERS
6. Hotshot
7. Rhinos XIII
8. Murrumbidgee Merkins
9. Maniac Marauders
10. The Old SKins
11. Laughing Stock
12. Minge Monkeys