What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO The Bench NRL Fantasy comp 2016

abpanther

Staff member
Does the clock stop overnight?

Surely we're not gonna stay up overnight to finish?

Packy

Bench
Ahahha someone isn't at the wheel.

Anthony Cherrington drafted by Hotshot in the Sheet'N'Giggles Competition

_Johnsy

Referee
Not that I'm aware of ab. I'm just going to throw a dozen or so payers on to a draft list.

abpanther

Staff member
Well I did that and the site decided to draft completely different players

Sigh

gUt

Coach
So I made a list and applied it to my next 10 picks but it didn't trigger?! f**king shit

Packy

Bench
I haven't used NRLCEO before. It's a pretty bad UI. Finding it very hard to get back to screens I was on previously.

Loving your team Gut.

_Johnsy

Referee
I can add players to my draft list & it seems to complete them automatically. Not sure what the issue is. maybe each coach had to set the auto draft before it started.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i got lucky with the players that got selected for me, others not so much. Disappointing, been a few years in a row now

_Johnsy

Referee
I already have

I have no idea who dooks is, however he doesn't have a draft list & is just getting whatever comes his way taking up a full hour each time. I'll delete you & him then ab to make it a 10 team comp.

let me know if you seriously want out.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
I have no idea who dooks is, however he doesn't have a draft list & is just getting whatever comes his way taking up a full hour each time. I'll delete you & him then ab to make it a 10 team comp.

let me know if you seriously want out.

It completely sucks to lose your first two picks because of the website

Wouldn't it be fairer to reschedule and restart? I mean if the timer had stayed at 10mins I wouldn't had had an issue with the draft list error, instead I stayed up 3-4 hours to make my picks, then decided to make a draft list and woke up to this rubbish

If you wanna delete me go ahead but I would still be keen as for a proper draft we can knock over in a couple of hours

_Johnsy

Referee
It completely sucks to lose your first two picks because of the website

Wouldn't it be fairer to reschedule and restart? I mean if the timer had stayed at 10mins I wouldn't had had an issue with the draft list error, instead I stayed up 3-4 hours to make my picks, then decided to make a draft list and woke up to this rubbish

If you wanna delete me go ahead but I would still be keen as for a proper draft we can knock over in a couple of hours

That was the idea with the draft kicking off after next weekend. I'll mkae contact with the "outsiders" if gut can do the same.

if there is a majority concencus, the draft will be reset & kick off with a TBA.