What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's MOST UNDER RATED PLAYER???

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So there is a topic on the most over rated player i thought it was fair to acknowledge leagues most under rated player. I have two. I reckon its a dead heat between Paul Gallen and John Sutton but if I'd had to pick one it would be Sutto. Could you imagine the damage Sutto could do if he was playing in a half decent team!

Phillips

Referee
Steve Bell (Storm) & Glenn Morrison (Eels) = both should be playing for there state

Wairangi Koopu (Warriors) also deserves a mention

forward pass

Coach
Not sure if Glenn Morrison is under-rated. He gets plenty of wraps - especially last year. Agree - he should be playing for the State though.

I think it is John Morris. Along with Braith he is the form five-eigth of the comp. He has been outstanding. I never knew he could play this well. He would not let NSW down if picked.

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't think John Sutton is underrated. He's getting plenty of raps from everywhere, it's just a lot of people haven't seen enough of him play to rate him yet.

From Parramatta I'd say Wade McKinnon and John Morris are our most underrated players, and Adam Peek deserves a mention as well.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
sutton hasnt even played a season of first grade so i dont know how he can be underated yet....

Stephen Bell, Luke O'donnel (though he got recognised this year)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Steve Bell, Dallas Johnson, John Sutton, John Morris, Paul Gallen.

Did anyone mention Aaron Payne from the Cowboys? He's been impressive in the last month.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Pierced Soul said:
sutton hasnt even played a season of first grade so i dont know how he can be underated yet....

He made his debut in round 17 last year;-)

Why cant he be underated? How many games do u have to play to be under/overated?

smeghead

Bench
Mark O'Neil. In the respect that he is a player you do not notice until he is not playing. Then you notice the work they did.

Ohers I see as under rated are Morris, Stringer and Gallen

Raider_69

Post Whore
From canberra id say Josh Miller, he is a f**kin animal... he isnt well known at the moment but anyone who has seen him has gotta be impressed by his work ethic

Season Stats:

app: 9
tackles p/g: 23.6
hit up p/g: 14
metres p/g: 111.3
errors: 1 (all season)
mistakles p/g: 1.9

Latest posts