What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's Tim Smith and cricket's Clarke 'clash'

barney gumble

Juniors
Punt him now.
Look he may very well grow up and develop into a superstar.
But he is miles from that now. Just another egomaniac young boy who appears to be in the process of throwing a lot of natural talent down the toilet.

Parramatta need to send a message to all current and future players of our great club and tear his contract up now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
barney gumble said:
Punt him now.
Look he may very well grow up and develop into a superstar.
But he is miles from that now. Just another egomaniac young boy who appears to be in the process of throwing a lot of natural talent down the toilet.

Parramatta need to send a message to all current and future players of our great club and tear his contract up now.
ease up mate tear up his contract that's a bit harsh for pushing someone :crazy: i agree he needs to be pulled into gear but nothing that over the top.i think who came up with the idea to have a chat with sterlo might be a good idea he obviously needs some help

spiderdan

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
As doctor phil says "PAST BEHAVIO PREDICTS FUTURE BEHAVIOR"
i think dr phil is a jack ass at times.

going by that then i will <insert previous indiscretions here> again.

just because someone has done something before doesn't mean they are going to do it again. anyway, as hellsy said-

incident one: nothing made of it

incident two: didn't hurt anyone and piggy was trying to talk tim into not quitting rl because of personal issues.

incident three: yelling and a shove. big fricken deal. even clarke's manager said tim got the raw end when he was kicked out so maybe clarke started it.

Hellsy

Immortal
Well he has just been fined $1000 and has to stay off the drink for the rest of the year or he faces a $10,000 fine and a contract review

Hellsy said:
Well he has just been fined $1000 and has to stay off the drink for the rest of the year or he faces a $10,000 fine and a contract review

Gotta admit $6000 is a lot of money to spend on the piss in the public.

Someone get in his ear ffs and sort him.

While they're at it...tell Riddell to cool his jets, get rid of the sheep he has swallowed and concentrate on playing decent footy.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hellsy said:

I thought Timmy decided that himself ...

Hellsy

Immortal
?? Ch 10 just said he has to stay off the drink for the rest of the year or the $10,000 fine applies.
But who really knows?? Media isn't exactly accurate.

I really hope they are HELPING the kid as well as this fine

Kornstar

Coach
Talkin Sport announced it as Tim swearing off alcohol for the rest of the season.

He will earn alot of respect from the public if he can manage to accomplish that task.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah I thought that too Scotty, but if Tim is going 2 put himself on an alcohol ban becoz of the incident I am happy

Hurriflatch

Referee
The fine to me indicates it was more because of the fact that this is the 3rd time Tim has put himself in this position rather then the incident itself

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Tim had been a cleanskin then I highly doubt that it would've even made the news let alone resulting in a fine

Kornstar

Coach
parralight said:
Perhaps Tim is wanting the Club to punt him ???

He has sworn off the alcohol, this to me says he may really be serious about his football, as i said earlier, if he can stick to it, he will earn respect