What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLT - Newcastle United Jets

Spike

First Grade
I hate soccer with a passion. Makes me want to take the corner flag and shove it up *edit* monkey vomit *edit* 1/2 cup of self-raising flour and two eggs.

roopy

Referee
I don't really like soccer, but i feel we should let this thread stay for a while in case others do.

Having a successful soccer club using energyaustralia stadium should spread the burden of costs of maintenance of the ground, and save the Knights some money in the long run.

crook

Juniors
Captain Krupa said:
They never learn! #-o

What does that mean?? I can only imagine that your suggesting that I should of posted this topic in the football forum, but I wanted Newcastle people to see it, so I felt that this was the best place.

Its cool if some of you don't like football, its just that there are many millions more who like football compared to rugby league, so I'm assuming that there would be a few football fans on these forums.

Gene Krupa

Referee
crook said:
Captain Krupa said:
They never learn! #-o

What does that mean?? I can only imagine that your suggesting that I should of posted this topic in the football forum, but I wanted Newcastle people to see it, so I felt that this was the best place.

Its cool if some of you don't like football, its just that there are many millions more who like football compared to rugby league, so I'm assuming that there would be a few football fans on these forums.

No.

We're not interested in Soccer. And what your doing is against the guidelines you SHOULD have read when you signed up.

roopy

Referee
crook said:
Captain Krupa said:
They never learn! #-o

Crook,
It is not polite to 'spam' other sites.
This site has a links section where people are encouraged to 'advertise' other sites - and people are free to have a look if they want.

Having said that - I have asked admin if this thread can stay, because i agree with you that this is something Newcastle people need to know about.

TooheysNew

Coach
Member's Guidelines said:
SPAM...
ADVERTISING

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

Generally speaking, advertising or 'spam', is not allowed on these forums.

However, we do have exceptions. There is a links section at the bottom of TFR and links to other websites or event information can go there. Each website and/or event is entitled to one thread only in the links section.

If someone advertises elsewhere in TFR without permission, the post will be transferred to the links section or deleted.

Additionally, there are links threads set up in specific sections - these are relevant to the forum section and are designed to keep the links all in the one thread.

UNWANTED SPAM WILL BE DELETED.

Members who use TFR to advertise for financial gain (without prior permission) will have their post(s) deleted.
The same applies to any political or community based advertising or anything which promotes another event, website or online service.

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

Those wishing to advertise products or services can do so by approaching the site owners on forums@leagueunlimited.com

crook

Juniors
Thanks, I appreciate that roopy.

Its time for all of Newcastle to get behind our football team as we strive to qualify for the World Club Championship!

Leb-PlaYa

Juniors
Geez sum of you people r real bogans.

Newcastle hav put 2gether a good squad and will do very well in the a-league. good luck to them newcaslte united were often getting good crowds of 10-12k a few seasons ago.

well dun on the site mate its a shame sum novacastrians dont appreciate it.

roopy

Referee
crook said:
Thanks, I appreciate that roopy.

Its time for all of Newcastle to get behind our football team as we strive to qualify for the World Club Championship!
Mate,
I wish them well - mostly because I want them to get big crowds and pay for half the huge maintenance bill the Knights have been paying on their own for years - and I might go and see a big game if they play an asian side or something.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well there seems to be a few forum cops about. You'll find that's against the member's guidelines as well. :lol:

Crook, as a rule we ask people to post their links in the links thread. The right thing to do is to check with Admin first.
This is because people sometimes go over the top with their spamming.

But with every rule there are exceptions. Roopy asked Admin on your behalf if your thread could stay for a short while, and Admin said OK.

The few people who jumped on you are not aware of that conversation and decided to shoot from the hip. Unfortunately, none of them thought to ask Admin or a Mod.

And welcome to the forum crook. If there's any questions in future, don't hesitate to PM Admin or one of the Moderators.

Cheers.

Alex28

Coach
you have got to be kidding me...

it's a fan club for a newcastle soccer club! there have been PLENTY of posts about the old Newcastle United soccer club in the past here...there are soccer fans that visit this site - no matter what Gene's thoughts on soccer are, he doesn't speak for everyone.

talk about overkill...

and gene - stop being such a knob.

TooheysNew

Coach
Meh, who reads the guidelines anyway. ;-)

Alex, am I right to suggest you have a very short temper, but are really weak and feeble off the internet?

Latest posts