What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW season 2022

Tom155

Coach
Bit sloppy at the end of the half but knights clearly the better team, should go on with it in the 2nd

Jono078

Referee
Yeah I'd grab a time travel machine and send that take back to the 1950s where it belongs if I were you mate. Any one of these women would chop most of us in half.
Time machine won't change preferences, we all have different preferences. I'm not against it or anything. Anyway, this thread isn't for that.

They're doing a terrific job and I'm loving it!

Jono078

Referee
They're doing plenty of nice things out there and I think the Titans are doing well in hanging on.

Winger may have bombed a try there though.

Jono078

Referee
Is Upton considered the superstar fullback of the comp? She looks like she'll make something happen each time she has the ball in hand. Plus her positioning has been superb.

Nuke

Staff member
Good to see some of the Titans mens team in the crowd supporting their womens team.

Any chance any of our mens team are sticking around watching?

Tom155

Coach
That side of Law & Takairangi has struggled through 2 games

Clear weak spot of the team so far for me

Tom155

Coach
Few dirty plays from these Titans girls

Thankfully it seems like no major injuries for our team

PhilGould

Bench
Got the win but a bit of a wake up call in the second half, looked like they expected to just go on with it after the strong finish to the first.

Jono078

Referee
Got the win but a bit of a wake up call in the second half, looked like they expected to just go on with it after the strong finish to the first.
To be fair, we looked likely to score a few times in the second half too but errors and great Titans scramble kept us out. The last 15 was a great back and forth and both teams dug deep.