What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW season 2022

Loose Cannon

Bench
Watching on Fox by 1 hour delay. No idea of final result, but after 30 I have come to the conclusion that….

Our Dames are tougher than our Knights!

Check out the difference with the interview with Jesse Southwell.
She had fun. Most fun in her life.
Something that lacks with our NRL team.
Well done on the win.

PhilGould

Bench
Up against the consistent powerhouse Broncos with a brand new team, can’t ask for much more than that.

Brigginshaw showed her class at some stages but Southwell on debut probably got the points decision over the best halfback of the NRLW era. Hope she learns to be a little bit more selfish because she’s got it all when attacking the line.

Nuke

Staff member
Good on the boys sticking around to cheer the girls on to the field
Yeah, it was. I loved seeing that.

Then the thought came to me that they should stick around to watch the game to see how it looks for a Knights team to play well.

Well done on the Knights women. Played awesome for the most part.

Bartwah

Juniors
What an effort from the ladies tonight! Done a few things the fellas could learn:
- defending the tryline
- a junior half that may well live up to the hype, Southwell is a bonafide superstar
- move up of their line in defence
- win
Highly suggest you guys/girls go and watch the ladies in a couple of weeks. Forgot how good the “long live the Newcastle Knights” theme song was lol