What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

Apey

Staff member

Southwell said she was not surprised by the Titans upsetting the Roosters at Allianz Stadium to advance to their first-ever grand final just hours after the Knights beat the Broncos in front of a record standalone NRLW crowd.

“The Titans have been a good side all year. The Roosters, and it’s not shade towards them, but I haven’t really seen them fight back being a try or two down. There wasn’t a lot of resolve.

“It wasn’t a shocking result. I expected them to get through based on how their season went but the Titans are a great side and never quit.

Well she might not have meant it as shade but I appreciated it as such.

Woody90

Juniors
Girls struggling a bit here. Too many penalties and errors while the Titans have been perfect so far.

aqua_duck

Coach
Titans right on top here, they’ve been perfect so far, no errors, no penalties, only missed 3 tackles to 17

Yosh

Coach
Half time came too soon! Could have put another try or two of them in the next ten minutes. We look exciting with the ball in hand.

Tom155

Coach
Another penalty from Sharpe 5-2 against now and exact same play as the last titans try

Have to do better shutting their inside ball down and covering d

Woody90

Juniors
I admit I haven’t been able to watch many NRLW games this year but Jones has killed us in every game I’ve watched.

Edit: I hope she’s alright though!

Latest posts