What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

HarVeeGee

Juniors
Yep and the pass was on the money, we saw KP throw a similar pass to Gags (which still should’ve been caught) but it was a much easier pass and it was probably 6 inches lower than it should’ve been, Tamika threw it the opposite side to which she was running at speed, very little margin for error and was right on the chest.
Tamika used to be primarily a ball runner but she’s now also arguably the best ball player in the game especially close to the line.
She was already the best player in the game and instead of resting on her laurels she’s seemingly worked even harder and added more and more to her game. Very rare quality. Champion mindset.

aqua_duck

Coach
Yep. As a side note I see her best mate karen "coach of the year" Murphy failed to make the finals this year
Yep, many people had them as favourites to win it, had something like 12 origin/kiwi reps in their squad and they ended up losing twice as many games as they won and having the 2nd worse attack in the comp despite having a spine full of rep players

Apey

Staff member
Yeah I won't lie, seeing the Titans not make the finals gave me some joy, knowing pundits had them as favourites at the start of the year.

Roosters 18 - 12 over Parra 45 minutes in.

Rod

Bench
So in the end bottling that Broncos game cost us top spot.

But I think we seem to be coming right at the right end of the season. Big chance next week of making a 3rd straight GF.

Roosters are probably the toughest of the other 3 teams so if we can get over them, big chance that we do now with Kelly out, then 3 in a row is certainly on the cards.

It really took awhile for our middles to find their feet after CJ went down for the season but they've come good now.

SamSepi0l

Juniors
Roosters are probably the toughest of the other 3 teams so if we can get over them, big chance that we do now with Kelly out, then 3 in a row is certainly on the cards.

It really took awhile for our middles to find their feet after CJ went down for the season but they've come good now.
I am much more concerned about taking on the Broncos in the GF.

Roosters should get back Aiken and Sergis but the loss of Kelly is big. Task is to contain Amber Hall and Kernick. Should be a great game!

Apey

Staff member
I think the top 3 teams are all pretty equal chances of winning the comp tbh. There's not much between them. Broncos should really take care of the Sharks.

Roosters are a bit of an unknown of the three because they played us in RD1 and Broncos in RD2. So it's hard to know how they stack up against us on current form.

Latest posts