What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2019

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sounds like Cleary will be out for game 3.

I’d be playing Chad Townsend. Dependable half that won’t get in Maloney’s way.

They’ll be tempted to got with Pearce of course, but Pearce has been playing well as an on ball half. Maloney needs to be the dominant half for the blues.

Please pick Pearce! QLD have a chance then!

Meth

Staff member
I see changes-

1- Tedesco
2- Ferguson
3- Mitchell
4- T. Trbojevic
5- Addo Carr
6- Maloney
7- Pearce
8- Saifiti
9- Cook
10- J. Trbojevic
11- Cordner
12- Frizell
13- Finucane

Res- Vaughan, Klemmer, Murray, Graham

myrrh ken

First Grade
I see changes-

1- Tedesco
2- Ferguson
3- Mitchell
4- T. Trbojevic
5- Addo Carr
6- Maloney
7- Pearce
8- Saifiti
9- Cook
10- J. Trbojevic
11- Cordner
12- Frizell
13- Finucane

Res- Vaughan, Klemmer, Murray, Graham
No thanks.

typicalfan

Coach
I seriously doubt Freddy goes back to Latrell unless forced to. If Latrell is welcomed back in now, the lesson Latrell has been asked to learn will be for nothing. Latrell will need to get humility into his game like Fergo was forced to.

Klemmer in maybe for Saifiti, maybe Graham as starting half and Matterson bench. Hope no Pearce.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No more Roger Ramjet, chins are so last week.

It is all about the hair this week, The Chad, looking sensational to add to his premiership with an Origin decider.

Na seriously it will be Jimmy 7, Wighton 6. Freddie already played his hand.

The case for Chad is strong if Freddie wants like for like.

Scotty03

Juniors
Not gonna lie, I reckon they'll go Graham/Maloney halves. Not sure they'll bring in a new half for a decider

Graham proved he can handle it and is probably the safest option atm

I think you might be right. Graham didn't show any signs that he can't play in the halves with Maloney, and it won't unsettle the group.

TheFrog

Coach
Thought he did his job. Will only get better.
He'll get another run for sure. Queensland were really poor though. Fancy taking a bloke into an Origin game with a fractured wrist, and another who'd just had an anaphylactic episode.

TheFrog

Coach
Not gonna lie, I reckon they'll go Graham/Maloney halves.
I wouldn't. It would be showing the sort of complacency Queensland did in playing Napa/Mbye. He hasn't been a half since 2010 at Penrith and wasn't even a regular first grader then. This is an Origin decider. Maybe Keary will be available or they could bring Walker back, or maybe Cleary will be OK.

The unknown

Juniors
I wouldn't. It would be showing the sort of complacency Queensland did in playing Napa/Mbye. He hasn't been a half since 2010 at Penrith and wasn't even a regular first grader then. This is an Origin decider.

This is if Cleary is injured remember. Stability works best in the halves, I'm not against bringing in a new half but the fact it is a decider brings unwanted pressure and a new combo that isn't worth it when last night proved Maloney/Graham works just fine

Maloney practically does everything anyway Graham just has to act as a support and defend well

TheFrog

Coach
This is if Cleary is injured remember. Stability works best in the halves, I'm not against bringing in a new half but the fact it is a decider brings unwanted pressure and a new combo that isn't worth it when last night proved Maloney/Graham works just fine

Maloney practically does everything anyway Graham just has to act as a support and defend well
Then you've got the problem of covering a Maloney injury, should that occur. Graham IMHO should come from the bench.

BranVan3000

Coach
Pearce, Keary, Reynolds will all be back in the frame so the halves should only look better barring another injury crisis

SBD82

Coach
I’d be inclined to move wighton into 6, then put Latrell back into right centre. It would be the least disruptive move for the team (as long as Latrell has his head back in the game).

If Keary is fit it throws a curveball though. His form for the past year or so has been very deserving of section. I assume he was going to be the five eight if he was fit at the start of the series.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol Check the kayo replay mini, Ben Hunt looks very much like Damien Cook, Jack Wighton much like Will Chambers.

Old aussie she'll be right......graphics person said.