What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW are Grubs

zombat

Juniors
get f**ked queenslanders, u inbreds are just as dirty as some as the nsw players so stop thinking ur saints.

Doomednow

Bench
"a LOT worse"

Again, if you say so.

Don't believe the media hype or your own team's propaganda. Actually watch the game. If either team tries to claim that they are hypocrites.

beave

Coach
+1

Tell Qlders that Ennis and Gallen are grubs and they will agree wholeheartedly, but then mention Slater, Thaiday, Hodgson and Thurston and they will deny it until they are blue in the face and insist those players are just "passionate".

I've been waiting for your post origin 'rants'................

good to see they are up to their usual high quality...........

QLDers just look filthy. If you took one look at Thaiday not knowing who he was you'd think he was an absolute dirtbag scum of the earth. Same goes for guys like Hodges, Thurston, Costigan, Slater, Inglis and Smith

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I've been waiting for your post origin 'rants'................

good to see they are up to their usual high quality...........

To be fair, Hodgson was one of QLD's best players over the years. Remember his try assist for Lockyer in '06?

Doomednow

Bench
QLDers just look filthy. If you took one look at Thaiday not knowing who he was you'd think he was an absolute dirtbag scum of the earth. Same goes for guys like Hodges, Thurston, Costigan, Slater, Inglis and Smith

Thurston does have an uncanny ability to always look like he needs a bath. Not so sure about the others... In any case not sure thats relevant. ou don't have to look like a dirtbag to be one.

gronkathon

First Grade
Is anyone suprised that the Blues have gone down the grub route.

It is known you get away with more in Origin and they were coached by the man who introduced blights to our game such as the "crusher", "chicken wing" and grapple tackle".

Bellamy is the turd that just won't flush from our game

Knightmare

Coach
To be fair, Hodgson was one of QLD's best players over the years. Remember his try assist for Lockyer in '06?

I was tipsy and made a typo, my bad. I was talking about that stillnox guzzling, arm swinging, "Defend the brotherhood!" cat that usually plays in the centres for Brisbane...

Didgi

"Twice as many"

If you say so.

"a LOT worse"

Again, if you say so.

Don't believe the media hype or your own team's propaganda. Actually watch the game. If either team tries to claim that they are hypocrites.
Good to see you've got something to backup your assertions.
That's eihter incredibly racist, stupid, or both. If Cameron Smith is a grub, where does that leave players like Steve Menzies or Hazem el Masri? :roll:. Thurston is clearly an A-grade whinger, but what does he do that is downright grubby? Inglis too. No saint off the field, but nowhere near a dirtbag on it. His worst offence in his career has been 'grabbing Jamie Soward by the throat', AKA fending someone smaller than him.

QLD grubby acts: Thaiday smashing into the melée early in the game, perhaps Shillington trying to hit Hayne after Hayne hot him with his handbag. Myles with the softest elbow in the world to Ennis, after he was clearly tackled high.
NSW grubby acts: Elbows and forearms in the tackles all night, Ennis laying three of his best on Myles when he wasn't looking, Ennis running away to hide. Then last game, Luke O'Donnell.

When you look at players like Hayne, Scott, Barrett, Gallen, Ennis, you immediately think they look like dirtbags and scum of the earth, and unlike your example, they have actually committed grubby acts.

MightyBronco

Juniors
Great video.

Cheers, i was up all night making it...

But after watching all 3 games yesterday, it was pretty obvious that Ennis was responsible for most of the grubby stuff, at least 50% i reckon. He was well supported, but Ennis just attacked the head consistently. It was so satisfying to see him be exposed right at the end, for giving away a dumb penalty and missing an easy tackle on Shillington. Justice was served.

But yeah take Ennis out and the NSW team is a lot less grubby.

catgrub

Juniors
The king cat and king grub Thaiday says hi. Elbows, knees, 3rd man in. Yeah real brave is your Sam.

zombat

Juniors
evidence of what, f**k if i could be bothered i could make a video with ur black c's rubbing elbows and knees in head and everything..

i can't believe u seriously think ur team was any less "grubbier" then ours. except maybe ennis, cos he is pure grub