What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW are Grubs

hellteam

First Grade
To be honest, I couldn't care less if players are 'grubby' in Origin. It's awesome. Seriously, who doesn't like it??

I would be pissed off if players weren't, it's Origin, I enjoy it when it looks like the teams actually HATE each other. I love seeing things like Slater throwing the ball at Hayne after scoring a try (because of their constant duals), I wouldn't have cared at all had Hayne done the same. Sure, I would have shouted at him for the stands, but it's just part of State of Origin that makes it different to normal NRL games.

Ennis is just an idiot for taking it too far and giving away a blatant penalty when the game was on the line.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
evidence of what, f**k if i could be bothered i could make a video with ur black c's rubbing elbows and knees in head and everything..

i can't believe u seriously think ur team was any less "grubbier" then ours. except maybe ennis, cos he is pure grub

Go kill yourself.

Sincerely,

Society

perverse

Referee
To be honest, I couldn't care less if players are 'grubby' in Origin. It's awesome. Seriously, who doesn't like it??

I would be pissed off if players weren't, it's Origin, I enjoy it when it looks like the teams actually HATE each other. I love seeing things like Slater throwing the ball at Hayne after scoring a try (because of their constant duals), I wouldn't have cared at all had Hayne done the same. Sure, I would have shouted at him for the stands, but it's just part of State of Origin that makes it different to normal NRL games.

Ennis is just an idiot for taking it too far and giving away a blatant penalty when the game was on the line.
oh look out, someone talking sense. run for the hills, drama queens.

Didgi

evidence of what, f**k if i could be bothered i could make a video with ur black c's rubbing elbows and knees in head and everything..

i can't believe u seriously think ur team was any less "grubbier" then ours. except maybe ennis, cos he is pure grub

Apart from being an idiot of the highest order, you're now a racist merkin as well.

MightyBronco

Juniors
I just wanted a permanent record of how disgustingly grubby the NSW team has been this series. So future generations of QLDers can learn to hate for many years to come.

perverse

Referee
I just wanted a permanent record of how disgustingly grubby the NSW team has been this series. So future generations of QLDers can learn to hate for many years to come.
oh yes, you QLDers certainly need to learn how to hate NSW. :lol:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Apart from being an idiot of the highest order, you're now a racist merkin as well.

Its so pathetic that in this do-gooder politically correct world we live in that describing someones appearance is labelled as being racist.

johnnyg

Juniors
Would of also been good to of had Bird raising his elbow when running at Lockyer, Bird again having a cheap shot at Folau for not giving Jennings the ball and Snowden I think it was early in the game raising his knees when taking a hit up.

Nightward

Juniors
How many Queenslanders came off the field last night needing stitches to close head (or, in the case of Tonga, ear) injuries? And how many NSW players had the same? Get back to me if or when things are even, because last night was just an utter disgrace. Barrett in particular was making a special effort to repeat his KO from last year, with swinging forearms aplenty.

Good to see you've got something to backup your assertions.

That's eihter incredibly racist, stupid, or both. If Cameron Smith is a grub, where does that leave players like Steve Menzies or Hazem el Masri? :roll:. Thurston is clearly an A-grade whinger, but what does he do that is downright grubby? Inglis too. No saint off the field, but nowhere near a dirtbag on it. His worst offence in his career has been 'grabbing Jamie Soward by the throat', AKA fending someone smaller than him.

QLD grubby acts: Thaiday smashing into the melée early in the game, perhaps Shillington trying to hit Hayne after Hayne hot him with his handbag. Myles with the softest elbow in the world to Ennis, after he was clearly tackled high.
NSW grubby acts: Elbows and forearms in the tackles all night, Ennis laying three of his best on Myles when he wasn't looking, Ennis running away to hide. Then last game, Luke O'Donnell.

When you look at players like Hayne, Scott, Barrett, Gallen, Ennis, you immediately think they look like dirtbags and scum of the earth, and unlike your example, they have actually committed grubby acts.

:lol: Give yourself a f**king uppercut and then uninstall windows. I highly doubt you know the meaning of the term "racist" considering your numerous ignorant posts lately.

I don't blame you though, you're a f**king inbred Queenslander. You guys probably haven't seen the inside of a school yet

Didgi

Its so pathetic that in this do-gooder politically correct world we live in that describing someones appearance is labelled as being racist.
Re-read it idiot, he called them black merkins.
:lol: Give yourself a f**king uppercut and then uninstall windows. I highly doubt you know the meaning of the term "racist" considering your numerous ignorant posts lately.

I don't blame you though, you're a f**king inbred Queenslander. You guys probably haven't seen the inside of a school yet

Raiders_Premiers is calling me dumb. Now I know I've reached rock bottom :lol:.

All you've done is thrown some petty, stereotypical insults. You haven't given me anything to prove your point, and I doubt you could find any of my ignorant posts.

You live in Canberra, yet go throwing insults around about Queenslanders. Perhaps you should 'give yourself an uppercut'

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
it honestly, 100% doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Meh, maybe it's just me, but pulling someone's hair in a tackle seems to go beyond grubby. It just seems girly.

Gotta love the apologists coming in to defend calling someone a black merkin. Class.

hellteam

First Grade

...You don't even live in NSW anyway