What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

I think we should all be pleased, I think picking Edwards was a mistake given that Suaalii and Lomax are also in the team, NSW now has an experienced representative fullback to lead a relatively inexperienced backline. Tedesco has more Origin experience than the entire NSW backline and halves combined, hard to replace that.

If they wanted to pick Edwards then the backline should've been Edwards, Addo-Carr, Burton, Crichton and To'o. Blessing in disguise here.

You might not have seen (if you joined Teddy and the rest of the Chooks in Bali for their annual flight the day after the qualifying finals) but Edwards has actually played some pretty big matches over the past 4 years, and his team has generally won them…

It's actually going to hilarious reading Smug fans if Teddy has a blinder, we win well, and poor old Dyl Edwards can't get his spot back.
You do realise most of the Penrith fans posting want NSW win (because, I don’t know, maybe Penrith is on NSW).

We just think it is much less likely to happen now our second choice fullback is playing.

MKCS

Juniors
You might not have seen (if you joined Teddy and the rest of the Chooks in Bali for their annual flight the day after the qualifying finals) but Edwards has actually played some pretty big matches over the past 4 years, and his team has generally won them…

Club and rep are completely different. Edwards has big game experience in club land and plays well for the Panthers but might be completely different when he plays for the Blues.

Better to just pick Tedesco OR if they want Edwards for game 2 then pick an experienced winger and centre instead of Lomax and Suaalii

Valheru

Coach
You do realise most of the Penrith fans posting want NSW win (because, I don’t know, maybe Penrith is on NSW).

We just think it is much less likely to happen now our second choice fullback is playing.
Yeah well no one ever accused Penrith fans of being intelligent

Valheru

Coach
They could have gave some wildcard a crack, look how many times QLD picks a no body and they perform, look at the worst QLD team ever from a few years back, few of those players barely played first grade again.
Yeah instead of picking the bloke who has led the team to 3 series wins, is a 3 time Brad Fitler medallist, current FB and captain for Australia and in better form this season than the bloke they originally picked, they really should have went with Will Kennedy.

speedster

Juniors
Like I said, Suaalii = barge arse. Not much else. Over rated, over hyped, overstepped the mark yet again. Good in yardage and under the high ball but not worthy of this level, yet.

Still, he's an 8-minute Politis-influenced Origin veteran. Can't take that away from him.

Latest posts