What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

Pumpkin

Juniors
I picked Qld to win by 20 plus and I was right. The good news is I believe it's possible to win game 2 if they follow my recommendations. I said to pick Latrell Mitchell instead of Sualii and look what happened. Hynes is useless. I predicted that. Lomax is useless but they will pick him again. Better JAC. Moses will be the half back which is good. There is hope.

Valheru

Coach
Ha ha, organiser of the best defense the game has ever seen vs the guy who organised the defense that leaked 30 to the Sharts.

Dyl plays we probably still lose, but any sane person knows it's by less.

Teddy was elite for a long time, he just isn't anymore. No shame in it, but it's time to let go.

Out of curiosity who do you think he played better than? The Pimms sipper obviously, maybe slightly ahead of Nicho and the benchies that got garbage time.
"Dyl" has never been elite and that will be shown very quickly if he does play origin. They lose by 50 if he is there

He was better than everyone not named Stephen Crighton and Spencer Leniu

Chins get the wins

First Grade
"Dyl" has never been elite and that will be shown very quickly if he does play origin. They lose by 50 if he is there

He was better than everyone not named Stephen Crighton and Spencer Leniu
Your boy is done and he has been for a good while now. He had a semi decent first 20 mins by his low standards but after that he was putrid

Valheru

Coach
Your boy is done and he has been for a good while now. He had a semi decent first 20 mins by his low standards but after that he was putrid
low standards. That's a good troll

A has been is better than a never will be though which is the fate of young Dyl

Chins get the wins

First Grade
low standards. That's a good troll

A has been is better than a never will be though which is the fate of young Dyl
His rep career should have ended forever the moment he was out jumped by a prop. He's a very selfish player, his refusal to wear studs long enough to keep him on his feet has shown that his entire career.

Valheru

Coach
His rep career should have ended forever the moment he was out jumped by a prop. He's a very selfish player, his refusal to wear studs long enough to keep him on his feet has shown that his entire career.
So it should have ended last year? They tried that but your mate got scared, realised he doesn't belong and got an "injury"

Just for your viewing pleasure, here is the achievements of the great man at rep level

SOO
3 x Player of the match
3 x Brad Fittler Medalist
1 x Player of the series
2 x series winning captain

Australia
RLWC winning captain
Player of the match in the RLWC final

Below are Dylan's rep achievements

lol

That's all he will ever achieve

Frankus

Juniors
I'd put the knife through the side.
Hynes just doesn't have it. Gone. Moses in or at a pinch Luai to 7 and Burton to 6.
Burton to centre - can cover 6 if needed. Otherwise Bradman Best or Staggs in.
Anyone who has captained NSW not in the side.
If Edwards isn't available call up Drinkwater. Heaps of options to replace that useless slug at prop. Paulo, RCG, Saifiti, f**king anyone but him. Hell get Koloamatangi to play middle.
Robson didn't put a foot wrong but Koroisau in.
Ethan Strange in at 14.
McInnes and Hudson Young punted. Bring in Cam Murray

1. Edwards
2. To'o
3. Burton
4. S Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Luai
7. Moses
8. Haas
9. Koroisau
10. Paulo
11. Martin
12. A Crichton
13. Murray/Yeo
14. Strange
15 Yeo/Murray
16 Leniu
17 Olakau’atu

taste2taste

Juniors
If Madge picks another team full of hard workers, toilers and 1 percenters NSW will get smoked by 20+

Trying to copy QLD with a team of 'hard workers' won't work, because for every Cotto they also have a Hammer. They have game breakers all over the park...
NSW have...Jake ? McInnes? Lol

We need Trell/Staggs, Paulo, Api, Burton, Best, Turbo...etc

soc123_au

Staff member
So it should have ended last year? They tried that but your mate got scared, realised he doesn't belong and got an "injury"

Just for your viewing pleasure, here is the achievements of the great man at rep level

SOO
3 x Player of the match
3 x Brad Fittler Medalist
1 x Player of the series
2 x series winning captain

Australia
RLWC winning captain
Player of the match in the RLWC final

Below are Dylan's rep achievements

lol

That's all he will ever achieve
You forgot Captained the Kangaroos to 30-0 defeat. Has anyone else ever managed to pull that off?

How about their head to head matches.

You are either trolling or Teddys Mum. Not sure which, I'd guess trolling, even Teddy's Mum knows he is past it.

NSW need to score points to win, I get Madge come up with a grindy game plan and was going for a low scoring win built on Defence but he needs to get rid of the backrowers on the bench and add some props for one and add some spark in attack. Api and Burton should be in the 13.

Valheru

Coach
You forgot Captained the Kangaroos to 30-0 defeat. Has anyone else ever managed to pull that off?

How about their head to head matches.

You are either trolling or Teddys Mum. Not sure which, I'd guess trolling, even Teddy's Mum knows he is past it.
Well that's not an achievement mate. 30-0 specifically or any big loss to NZ? If the latter those rep battlers Danny Buderus, Darren Lockyer and Cameron Smith have all done the same

They don't play rep matches against each other head to head otherwise there wouldn't be a selection debate

And yes I'm mostly trolling. Edwards is a good player but his best isn't close to Teddy's. Ted is a legit elite player of his generation.

soc123_au

Staff member
Well that's not an achievement mate. 30-0 specifically or any big loss to NZ? If the latter those rep battlers Danny Buderus, Darren Lockyer and Cameron Smith have all done the same

They don't play rep matches against each other head to head otherwise there wouldn't be a selection debate

And yes I'm mostly trolling. Edwards is a good player but his best isn't close to Teddy's. Ted is a legit elite player of his generation.
If you put was in the last bit I'd agree. The falling over bit has always been there though, I get why the short studs, but it's cost the Blues even when he still was up to it.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Tedesco has been a great player, but he's slowed down a bit with age. It's time to pass the baton to Edwards, if he's fit.

6. Burton
7. Moses

If they pick Burton it’s either at 6 or as a utility. He’s a good centre but realistically there’s better centres that we could select.