What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

Chins get the wins

First Grade
What worked last year in Origin III was Murray starting at lock with Yeo on the bench and Moses 7, Walker at 6 (MOTM).

I agree that with Souths back in some form, Mitchell, Walker and Murray teaming up would be a good fit. But they won't drop Luai and Mitchell's commitment is in question just because he said he's worried about his club. I thought they all say they focus on club footy and rep footy then takes care of itself. Do any of the other players declare that they put Origin ahead of their club? Seems a bit excessive.
Beating the Titans isn’t form

JamesRustle

First Grade
So it should have ended last year? They tried that but your mate got scared, realised he doesn't belong and got an "injury"

Just for your viewing pleasure, here is the achievements of the great man at rep level

SOO
3 x Player of the match
3 x Brad Fittler Medalist
1 x Player of the series
2 x series winning captain - NO

Australia
RLWC winning captain
Player of the match in the RLWC final

Below are Dylan's rep achievements

lol

That's all he will ever achieve
SOO
1x series winning captain (2021)
3x series losing capitain (2020, 2022, 2023)

isaiah

Bench
What worked last year in Origin III was Murray starting at lock with Yeo on the bench and Moses 7, Walker at 6 (MOTM).

I agree that with Souths back in some form, Mitchell, Walker and Murray teaming up would be a good fit. But they won't drop Luai and Mitchell's commitment is in question just because he said he's worried about his club. I thought they all say they focus on club footy and rep footy then takes care of itself. Do any of the other players declare that they put Origin ahead of their club? Seems a bit excessive.
Sorry , but what 'worked' was qld up 2 in the series and you got them at 80%, or just above NRL level

isaiah

Bench
yep should be named on Sunday

Moses has done better in Origin than Hynes

if you're bringing Latrell in, you replace Luai with Walker.

Yeo as the 10 and Jurbo is goneski (thanks for your efforts Jakey)

Murray on the bench to replace McInnes at 13 (let McInnes take the sting out)
McInnes is Reuben lite.

speedster

Juniors
Sorry , but what 'worked' was qld up 2 in the series and you got them at 80%, or just above NRL level
Talk it down with mitigating factors all you like. There's a degree of validity to what you say but it's spin nonetheless which is moot.