What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW: Changes?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Theres alot of guys who could get dropped but being realistic there will only be a few changes at most. For me:

OUT: Dean Young (doesnt have the impact in attack, and his passing is too slow at the ruck). Bring in Farah or Idris for him.
OUT: Jason King . Bring in anyone, most probably Tolman.

That will probably be it. Im not crazy about Ben Creagh. Hes had alot of chances at origin and shows his style doesnt suit it. He doesnt go looking for the ball and really does nothing.

Notam

Juniors
Honestly, we need a little bit more in the front row and then Hayne for Morris.

Everything else I'm happy with.

evil_p091280

Juniors
None. Nsw will pump them down here.

The joker who said replace Scott, wake up to yourself. He had a great game. Hit hard, ran hard and tackled his @rse off.

Nsw made almost 100 more tackles and qld won by 4, with 2 lucky tries.

docbrown

Coach
I'm sorry but this is what happens every year.

My advice: keep the same team so they can actually learn from their mistakes for once.

We have a team that can defend. That was a hell of a lot of pressure they were under and they held their nerve. I don't know if teams from the last five years would under similar circumstances. I really think that game was 50/50.

Queensland won't be making massive changes. Neither should we.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Young, King, Morris, Scott and Soward.

Bird back to 5/8.
If Bird moves back to 5/8 then Pearce has to go or the NSW kicking game will be f**ked.

I'd drop Soward and bring in Carney, I'd consider dropping Pearce for Mullen too. Mullen is just as good in defence as Pearce and has a much stronger kicking game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The big difference was the halves I thought but I dont think we can match them no matter who we pick.

jbl31649

Juniors
Soward and Dugan they did alright it was their first. King and Morris only real liabilities the rest showed heart. If you want to chop and change half the team we'll be where we were last year.

hitman51

Juniors
Gallen was a standout in the pack along with bird the rest had fk all going forward, fkn shithouse performance by forwards, canetoads were making meters far too Esay. New year same old shit.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Lol f**k me guys they got within 2, it was a great effort by most of the side.

Gaz, Morris and Ennis had sub par games but they are capable of more and will be better next time.

King is the only change I would make. He was a pillow and not capable of much better.