What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup GRAND FINAL - Bulldogs v Windsor - 12pm Sun @ ANZ

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's right, we're gonna be there on Sunday!

12:00pm, Dogs v Windsor in NSW Cup. We're going for back to back titles after the Bankstown Bulls (run by the 'Dogs) won it in '09. No Benny Barba this year but plenty of first grade firepower.

The team for last weekend should give us a hint of what to expect from the lineup:

1. TRENT CUTLER 2. HEKA NANAI 3. SHANE NEUMANN 4. DANIEL RAUICAVA 5. JUNIOR TIA-KILIFI 6. RHYS JACK 7. JOSH REYNOLDS 8. BRAD MORRIN 9. NATHAN SMITH 10. TIM BROWNE 11. YILEEN GORDON 12. COREY PAYNE 13. DANNY WILLIAMS
INTERCHANGE: 14. KOSE LELEI 15. DANIEL HARRISON 16. HARLAN ALAALATOA 17. CONRAD TAAKIMOEAKA

See below in my sig for a banner :cool:

Bulldog Force

Referee
I don't think he's eligible. You need to play x amount of games otherwise any team can just throw their first grade roster onto there.

MatthewA

Juniors
I'm not sure how that works, though. Because Corey Payne only played 1 game in NSW Cup and 1 in first grade before returning to NSW Cup for the finals.

WELL DONE BOYS! Should be a great match. Two sides packed with NRL players.

Timmah

Staff member
Matt, I believe it's about a minimum of NRL games, not NSW Cup. Not sure.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Matt, I believe it's about a minimum of NRL games, not NSW Cup. Not sure.
You're right - if you play x amount of FG games, you'll be considered as a regular member of the first grade team. If you play fewer than x amount of games, you are eligible to play NSW cup - I just don't know the exact figure.

BM-dog

Juniors
I believe it's 50% of first grade games but I could be wrong. Helpfully the NSWRL doesn't have the eligibility rules on its site.

Timmah

Staff member
Not a lot of coverage of this one in the lead-up.

Let's just hope it's not like 08 with the extra time double :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
WOO HOO! Premiers back to back! Well done boys!!!!!! They were truly stoked on the lap honour and there were at least 100-200 dogs fans there soaking (literally) it up.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Congratulations Bulls/Bulldogs - bringing the proud family club another piece of silverware :D Back 2 back Premiers. Good to see we salvaged something from what was otherwise a pretty disappointing year.

As a side note, some really exciting young pups yesterday were showing that they're ready for the big time. Good to see we have some prospects ready to step up if need be. Bring on 2011...

Bu11dogs

MatthewA

Juniors
A great win. Back to back baby :D

Highlight of the day: Corey Payne laying out that thug Maurice Blair and breaking his jaw.

Ridders

Coach
A great win. Back to back baby :D

Highlight of the day: Corey Payne laying out that thug Maurice Blair and breaking his jaw.

It was great because iirc Blair actually threw the first punch, but was way off. Payne was right on the money.