What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup side

cram

Bench
Read an article from a ipad footy app that gave him a big rap for todays performance.

Rolla

Juniors
Could that be the strongest NSW cup side we have ever fielded? looks ridiculous on paper!

Good to hear Willie impressed. Tui got 2 tries and Faas got one. I would think those three should be aiming up given competition for spots in the pack.

Good to see Wes back having a run too.

Burwood

Bench
Could Richie ever be a back rower? Would love to see him running a bit wider and doing what the likes of Nev, Edwards, Alex and Houston seem incapable of this year.

Rolla

Juniors
Could Richie ever be a back rower? Would love to see him running a bit wider and doing what the likes of Nev, Edwards, Alex and Houston seem incapable of this year.

I would like to see tets or richie take Housten's place and House move to lock.

Jono078

Referee
From what they showed on NBN news he had a monsterous run where he knocked someone out and a big one on one tackle.

drago brelli

Bench
jono read my thread. He made one big run and that was the one you saw. Mason went back to check on the player and helped him up.

Yosh

Coach
Re the point on Faas. People remember the try he set up for Aku last year. He fended off a few and offloaded? Think it was a game on nine. I think he'd be devastating out wide. Kinda like Fui Fui or Tony Williams playing wide. Meh just my opinion. He'd struggle defending though..

perverse

Referee
it is SO refreshing watching a Willie interview. the bloke speaks his mind. i love it. a real personality. he's not talking himself up too much or anything at the moment, i really do think he has found the right attitude. he's going to be a really astute pickup for us.

rnb11

Juniors
He's a phenomenal goal kicker, he gets them from all over the field and the height he puts on them is extraordinary. I never heard of him until this year but he's sure making a huge claim for an NRL spot imo. Is wing the only position he can play?

jonno_knights

Juniors
He's a phenomenal goal kicker, he gets them from all over the field and the height he puts on them is extraordinary. I never heard of him until this year but he's sure making a huge claim for an NRL spot imo. Is wing the only position he can play?

We currently have the Reigning NRL goal kicking champion (in terms of %) on our NRL roster, and Naiqama who also had a top strike rate in limited time last year. I think we are well served in the GKing department.

Someone is obviously doing something right at the club though. Especially seeing as though our leading trying scorers have been the likes of Uate/McManus/Vuna in recent years.

Big Tim

First Grade
I watched the game against the Sharks at Cessnock on Fox the other day, I must say, Kev Naiqama has far more skill than I gave him credit for.

Liam

Juniors
Anyone know what the go with Chris Adams is? I haven't heard anything about him this year is he injured?

RABK

Referee
Watching the game vs the Mounties on fox... how are some of these guys not getting a shot ahead of underperformers like Edwards, McKinnon, Roberts and Cuthbertson?

O'Donnell, Tets, Likiliki, Cook and Davis have all looked outstanding. The ball playing and hard running is a real highlight. Interested to see how Laurie played off the bench too.

Loosen up a bit Bennett and give some kids a chance. Hages mark II.

Latest posts