What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup Vs Dragons.

Girds89

Bench
Bit of a shame about flegg. Up 16 nil to lose by a field goal is frustrating.

As others have said, tago was fantastic. He is very quick to. Wonder how he'd go on the right. If we don't keep naden its worth getting him practising on the right for 2022.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

As others have said, tago was fantastic. He is very quick to. Wonder how he'd go on the right. If we don't keep naden its worth getting him practising on the right for 2022.

I get the feeling he’s the reason we won’t keep Nado. Absolute weapon.

franklin2323

Immortal

May's brother is the one that will push Naden out. Faster plays wing and centre and both sides

betcats

Referee
Tago is super impressive. Scores tries every week(literally). His running game is his biggest strength but he has skills, last week he set up a try with really nice grubber and then out jumped his opposite to score off bomb, so he’s not just a one trick pony.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Sounds like it was a decent win and good performance. NSW Cup side travelling well which is good. I didn’t see the game how did our new recruit perform in Blacker.

Original Name

Juniors
Sounds like it was a decent win and good performance. NSW Cup side travelling well which is good. I didn’t see the game how did our new recruit perform in Blacker.
Absolutely skittled them. Cane off the bench against the side coming near the bottom of the table so he wasn't exactly facing the best props in reserve grade though. Looked dominant though. You can still watch a replay if you want.

Original Name

Juniors
He looks like To'o. Would be too small for second row.
Not built that thick. More like a smaller Brian Kelly. To'o was around 102kg kilos last year from his IG story where he stepped on the scales. Tago's a lot lighter than that. Much quicker though.

Girds89

Bench
He looks like To'o. Would be too small for second row.

Club site has him at 93kgs and 184cm tall. Brian has 7kgs on him.

I think bulking him up to much would really take away from what appears to be his strengths which appear to be his speed, elusiveness. He is strong for his size in the centres in nsw cup but he just wouldn't be strong enough for 2nd row in the nrl at his current size.

To me he looks a great centre. I think centre is a position we are a bit weak in too, especially if naden goes. 2nd row we are pretty well covered so trying to convert him seems strange when he's killing it at centre.

Port Panther

Juniors
Absolutely skittled them. Cane off the bench against the side coming near the bottom of the table so he wasn't exactly facing the best props in reserve grade though. Looked dominant though. You can still watch a replay if you want.

I think our coaching staff and culture will suit this new Ivan Drago just needs our fitness regime....... definately got the better of the trade .

Port Panther

Juniors

I think our coaching staff and culture will suit this new Ivan Drago just needs our fitness regime....... definately got the better of the trade .

betcats

Referee
Great to see Soni Luke back.
Had a great cameo,was a handful of talented players in the 2015 Under 20s Premiership squad.
Numerous injuries halted his development moving forward.

Still looks very sharp at dummy half

motm in the gf, he was one of the best players in that team that year.

Latest posts