What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW game 2 team

some11

Referee
Reynolds played himself out of a jersey tonight. Had an opportunity to put the knights away near the end of the game and turned it over with a rubbish kick - fittler would have been watching.

Pumpkin

Juniors
You stupid idiots base your decisions on one incident that happened 5 seconds ago and ignore the big picture. Of course Reynolds will be the half back. Long kicking game, goal kicking, experience and composure. Easy selection.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Tedesco
To'o
Crichton
Trbojevic
AddoCarr
Luai
Moses
Paulo
Cook
Haas
Martin
Frizell
Yeo

D Saifiti
Pangai
Koloamatangi
Burton

Hynes

some11

Referee
You stupid idiots base your decisions on one incident that happened 5 seconds ago and ignore the big picture.
If you cant win the big moments in a club game how the f**k are you going to do it in a must-win game in front of a bunch of yahoos at Suncorp. It's one of the toughest assignments in rugby league.

Let Hynes sink or swim at halfback. They picked him for a reason.

JokerEel

Coach
Doesnt matter who they choose at half when you have Yeo at lock stifling the attack even with Pearce their last game his club team mate our attack was shit.

Then you have our backs who should be swapped but Coach Freddy is playing 2 moves ahead.........

Pumpkin

Juniors
If you cant win the big moments in a club game how the f**k are you going to do it in a must-win game in front of a bunch of yahoos at Suncorp. It's one of the toughest assignments in rugby league.

Let Hynes sink or swim at halfback. They picked him for a reason.
Very simply by looking at his performances over a long period of time, rather than looking at one mistake that just happened. I'm sure Jonathan Thurston made a mistake at some point. Do you think it's wise to judge him on that?

Wb1234

Referee
Nico showing again he struggles in big games

Moses is going to be a disaster however

the good thing is nsw can now get a coach whose on par with slater

Pumpkin

Juniors
Nico showing again he struggles in big games

Moses is going to be a disaster however

the good thing is nsw can now get a coach whose on par with slater
What do you think of Burton and Luai in the halves? You get a great kicking game and a goalkicker and a running game. I'm satisfied that Burton has proven himself as an origin player.

Wb1234

Referee
What do you think of Burton and Luai in the halves? You get a great kicking game and a goalkicker and a running game. I'm satisfied that Burton has proven himself as an origin player.
Reynolds and I don’t care lol

Reynolds and Burton if I had to pick

Latest posts